Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal smoke grenades!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Fine Print:

$27.99 Hazmat Fed Ex Handling Fee

So if you want one, you are going to pay a lot. Looks like group buy is best way to go, or hope your local shop sells them.
    I saw a Facebook post from a training group in PA that will be selling them in stores I'd imagine they would be about $35 in brick and mortar stores to cover the hazmat fees and make a little profit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I thought enola gaye smokes were pretty good (from what I read). Do they not come close to m18?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I thought enola gaye smokes were pretty good (from what I read). Do they not come close to m18?
    I've had issues with Enola Gaye smoke grenades not igniting if they get wet. I live in Oregon so that kind of sucks. Also they can be used for marking, but I don't think they work as well for concealment as a real one.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Yes, the EG18X smokes are not bad, as far as compared to a legit M18.
    However as TM mentioned, it's just a paper tube- if it gets wet, you're screwed. Also, on some occasions, all Enola Gaye smokes have the potential to burst into flame one activated, IF you throw them hard enough against a hard enough surface.
    But I still have a couple of the 18X ones, as they're about as good as it gets for now.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    What makes the M18 not civilian approved? The ignition assembly?
    Correct, the M18's M201A1 igniter/fuse is made with a Perchlorate mixture, Perchlorate is on the BATFE list of explosive compositions.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Let me make it more clear.... I think we should get rid of most of the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a chain store not a Gov Agency. I think we could do away with a lot of the gov. I’d love to see the Gov severely downsized. I’ll compromise though, we can keep the ATF but we will sever their entire budget and fire everyone except for 5 people, give them a small trailer home to work out of, and give them no legal power at all! Just kidding. I hope the ATF is abolished.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Where did those ALS smokes fall? I remember having those several years back... metal bodies, pin/spoon ignition, etc. I forget what dealer sold them, but I remember the second set I bought, they shipped them USPS priority I think.

I was like.... this can't be right.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Fine Print:

$27.99 Hazmat Fed Ex Handling Fee

So if you want one, you are going to pay a lot. Looks like group buy is best way to go, or hope your local shop sells them.
    Does not seem like a lot to me. It's not like one needs a bunch of them right?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Where did those ALS smokes fall? I remember having those several years back... metal bodies, pin/spoon ignition, etc. I forget what dealer sold them, but I remember the second set I bought, they shipped them USPS priority I think.

I was like.... this can't be right.
    2011ish IIRC.

Ammunitiontogo.com use to sell them and ALS's CS grenades.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    2011ish IIRC.

Ammunitiontogo.com use to sell them and ALS's CS grenades.
    What's the legality on those? The smokes and the CS as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast