Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 in 308!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

CZ Bren 2 in 308!!

Feedback Score
    Remove some the waffle patterns and they might be onto something.

Feedback Score
    I am highly interested in the Bren 2 in 308, and even more so in 7.62 x 39 mm, but CZ says they are years ( plural ) away from being readily available in the US, according to what I was told via email by CZ myself last week about the 7.62 x 39. It seems that this has been their reply for several years now, so this may be some pie the sky rifle that you will never be able to actually own. I would certainly want one if they are ever available, but with CZ's track record about putting out new product and our uncertain Gun Rights future, that is one big IF.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I can't remember a CZ product officially announced that wasn't relatively available within a year of the announcement. Since a Reddit post isn't an official announcement, the clock hasn't started in my mind. I'm sure it will be here eventually. It'll be available when they announce it and if it costs less than the Scar Heavy, they'll blow out of them. Maybe they'll open a factory in the US and we'll have them sooner.

Feedback Score
    I am not knocking CZ, as I really like their firearms. I have the Scorpion and love it. However, here is the quote from the email I received on 08-08-18 from CZ regarding the Bren 2 being released in the US. " The Bren 2 (Or 807 as you refer to it) is years out as stated prior. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news." I hope they do release the Bren 2 ASAP, but based based upon what I was told in the email, I am not getting my hopes up to be able to get one anytime soon.
    Last edited by akwalk; 09-05-18 at 22:51.

Feedback Score
    It sure is cool looking. I hope it comes in at 7.5lbs or less.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by akwalk View Post
    I am not knocking CZ, as I really like their firearms. I have the Scorpion and love it. However, here is the quote from the email I received on 08-08-18 from CZ regarding the Bren 2 being released in the US. " The Bren 2 (Or 807 as you refer to it) is years out as stated prior. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news." I hope they do release the Bren 2 ASAP, but based based upon what I was told in the email, I am not getting my hopes up to be able to get one anyime soon.
    My point was since CZ hasn't announced it, I'm not going to worry it isn't coming soon. Bren 2 was announced at shot in 556/223 available at the end of the year, with no mention of .308 at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    My point was since CZ hasn't announced it, I'm not going to worry it isn't coming soon. Bren 2 was announced at shot in 556/223 available at the end of the year, with no mention of .308 at all.
    I rewatched the press release on the Bren 2 in 5.56 which CZ reports has capabilities of converting to 7.62 x 39 mm, according to CZ spokesman. He does state that this gun( which is also what I am highly interested in, as well as a 308 version) will be available by the end of the year in 2018. However, What I am trying to point out is that the CZ rep I talked to stated that this same gun, the Bren 2 in 5.56 is years away from being released to the public. Perhaps they mean released as a LEO version this year, with civilian model to follow at later dates, but I do not know. At any rate, I would love to have one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Believe it or not, there are currently CZ Bren 2 pistols for sale on Gunbroker. Both the 7.62x39 and 5.56 are for sale.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Believe it or not, there are currently CZ Bren 2 pistols for sale on Gunbroker. Both the 7.62x39 and 5.56 are for sale.
    And 0 photos. So they might be pre-orders. But there's no such note in the listings of either of the two sellers that I'm seeing offer them.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast