Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 in 308!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperOverwatch View Post
    Well said m4hk33. I agree.

I hope you're right about different versions of the .308. If they came out with one with a shorter gas system for better balance compared to the DMR we're seeing, that would be awesome.

Bottom line: Exciting stuff.
    I think that is a pretty safe bet. It appears CZ likes to develop their platforms, Point and case is their work with Manticore Arms on their bullpup chassis. They are actually releasing that with both CZ and Manticore markings on the Chassis. While the bullpup idea might be a little silly, its damn cool. For 400 bucks, Ill absolutely throw one on my Scorpion carbine to mess around with. FN would never do that. They wont even sell you a PDW/precision stock they came up with 5 years ago.

We have both SBR/pistol and Carbine configurations as well as different calibers with the bren.
    We have Both SBR/Pistol, bullpup, carbine configurations for the Scorpion

I see no reason why CZ would stray from this path, I wouldnt be surprised to see the 308 variant come with both a 6.5CM and a Pistol variant right out of the gate.

Feedback Score
    CZ is definately cool about about offering modularity options for their weapons. To me, it seems that they want their guns and their gun owners to have the best options available for advancing their firearms. As others have stated above, they have amply demonstated this with their Scorpion, so it is highly likely that will ramp up even more with the Bren 2. I have a Scorpion carbine, which I had converted to a SBR. I just bought a Bren 2 in 7. 62 x 39mm, and I plan to buy a Bren 2 in 308. I might be asking for too much, but it would be pretty great if CZ would make an easy conversion from 308 to say 6.5 Creedmoor. CZ has been very good to keep their parts and accessories available and affordable which is most appreciated, especially by me.
    Last edited by akwalk; 09-18-18 at 07:52.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's almost as if they said, "what did FN do wrong... Lets not do that".

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    ill buy one if someone comes out with a lower for them that doesn't look like a plastic waffle.the gun itself looks promising albeit ugly

Feedback Score
    My Bren 2 came into my local FFL/GS today, and I got to handle my Bren 2. If I could only use one word to describe it, Awesome! I am doing NFA paperwork, so I can SBR it, as I did with my Scorpion Hopefully, aftermarket accessories will be plentifully and available soon, as they are with the Scorpion. That hopefully being the case, I can add a few personal modifications to it while I wait for approval.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pics!!!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Is the 11.5 hand guard much shorter then thenBren 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Being the genius that clearly I am not, I forgot to get pictures of the Bren 2. I have the box, and I will also try to get my GS to take some pictures and send them to me. If that does not work, I will try to take a road trip and get some pictures myself, so hopefully, I will post some pictures soon. I had several things to pick up, with fed checks on each one, and we always get chatty about gun stuff. So, I just forgot the pictures. Sorry about that. Picked up these though:IMG_0635.jpgIMG_0636.jpgIMG_0639.jpgIMG_0641.jpgIMG_0644.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Is the 11.5 hand guard much shorter then thenBren 1?

Yes it is. If you check out the ANR Bren 2 vid on youtube, you'll see a Bren 2 with 11" barrel. I'd call the handguard about 3" shorter.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
    Yes it is. If you check out the ANR Bren 2 vid on youtube, you'll see a Bren 2 with 11" barrel. I'd call the handguard about 3" shorter.
    Ugh but why though. The Bren 2 looks silly with as a 11 inch. The Bren 1 was awesome looking.

If someone would create rails like the Scar has already. We need extended rails people!

Buying a 11” pistol and suppressing it is what I have been waiting for but they done and made it look silly.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast