Thread: Gun in every room of your house ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    Why? This dude runs his mouth like a 6 year old kid at a party that no one wants to discipline. He wished cancer or some shit on another guy's family a while back for having the gall to question his story about ditching some NFA hardware and moving to Canada. And almost no one said boo. Except one guy who suggested he go drown himself. Lol.

If that's how it is here, then ok. I personally dont get it.
    This thread should have been closed at post 1, it has had little to no value; 99% of commentary is in sarcasm, including my own on page one.

Regardless of what another member on this forum does, it's just as annoying seeing someone like that being taken so serious.

Quite literally, you are feeding into the situation with the exact kind of response was hoped would be made.

It's like School House Recess in here, and I think that speaks more for the thread than "allowing" someone's behavior.

Without sounding arseholeish, there is somethings you'll have to learn to accept; if not, no one is forcing anyone to click "Quick Reply". There's a report button, use it instead of giving people reasons to use it on you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Serious internet business is serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the epitome of this thread. From Opening, to Closing.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 08-24-18 at 15:41.