Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gun in every room of your house ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    Why? This dude runs his mouth like a 6 year old kid at a party that no one wants to discipline. He wished cancer or some shit on another guy's family a while back for having the gall to question his story about ditching some NFA hardware and moving to Canada. And almost no one said boo. Except one guy who suggested he go drown himself. Lol.

If that's how it is here, then ok. I personally dont get it.
    This thread should have been closed at post 1, it has had little to no value; 99% of commentary is in sarcasm, including my own on page one.

Regardless of what another member on this forum does, it's just as annoying seeing someone like that being taken so serious.

Quite literally, you are feeding into the situation with the exact kind of response was hoped would be made.

It's like School House Recess in here, and I think that speaks more for the thread than "allowing" someone's behavior.

Without sounding arseholeish, there is somethings you'll have to learn to accept; if not, no one is forcing anyone to click "Quick Reply". There's a report button, use it instead of giving people reasons to use it on you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Serious internet business is serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the epitome of this thread. From Opening, to Closing.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 08-24-18 at 15:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I always have a gun in whatever room I'm in because I always have a gun on my person.

However, I believe Chuck Pressburg has posted saying that he keeps a loaded carbine next to every door in his house, because of what he did in his last life but that he expects that if he gets whacked for it, it will be with a shotgun through a window and he'll have no idea it's going to happen until it's already happened.
    he'll have no idea it's going to happen until it's already happened - I'll bet that is what his brother-in-law thought.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    he'll have no idea it's going to happen until it's already happened - I'll bet that is what his brother-in-law thought.
    Dammit.. I guess I ain't gun guy groupie enough.. I had to Google that one.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Classic Gold. Starts off with Johnathan wickson with his arsenal of tax stamps filling household drawers- slowly evolved into sound advice, then bombed with banter. Classic
    Last edited by SilentRecon; 08-24-18 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    This thread should have been closed at post 1, it has had little to no value; 99% of commentary is in sarcasm, including my own on page one.

Regardless of what another member on this forum does, it's just as annoying seeing someone like that being taken so serious.

Quite literally, you are feeding into the situation with the exact kind of response was hoped would be made.

It's like School House Recess in here, and I think that speaks more for the thread than "allowing" someone's behavior.

Without sounding arseholeish, there is somethings you'll have to learn to accept; if not, no one is forcing anyone to click "Quick Reply". There's a report button, use it instead of giving people reasons to use it on you as well.

This is the epitome of this thread. From Opening, to Closing.
    Ok then.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Lol tombowie must be new to the internet.

“That’s grounds for a beating in person”

Lol. Ok homie. I’m not gonna fight you. What is this 6th grade? You know how that will end. You want to leave your kids fatherless (either dead or in prison) cuz some guy on the internet talked shit? How have you made it this far on the internet?

I’m giggling right now. Please don’t fight me.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Howdy,

I have an expansive estate on 150 1/2 acres. The home is 7100 sf. It’s taken me a long time to fully stock every room with a shotgun, pistol, and rifle, but I finished the process last year. In the study, we’ve added a compartment that is hidden, but leads to a 102” corrugated metal pipe that is 275’ long, and leads to the subterranean redoubt. In the redoubt, there is a wall of 36 Surefire Hellfighter 4s, powered by 3 200AH Lithium batteries wired in parallel. If the Hellfighter 4s eventually fail, there is an emergency rack containing no less than 9 Beretta 93Rs. If there is a failure with those, the last COA is to simply let Jesus take the wheel.

HTH,

Mike

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    Oh, my man. You wouldn't have said something about my family, then gone back and edited it out, would you?

Cause that makes M4C look like absolute horse shit. No scratch that, not my problem, but it's not cool. I've seen it happen before and wondered why it was allowed. But if that's not the case, we can go back to plain old trash talking with a little substance thrown in.

Regardless, maybe you should refrain from the inclusion of the word "family". In anything you say online. Cause that's grounds for a life changing beating in person. Thinly veiled references to family online is just bottom feeder cowardly. Aka being a bitch.
    Have you read my posts over the last year?

I am the epitome of a cowardly bitch lol. Ain’t no shame up in my game.

Most days I wish someone would drive up next to me and pump my car full of bullets. It would be such a better way to go than the ideas I have. I wouldn’t even shoot back, I’d just wanna get it on my Snapchat story.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Howdy,

I have an expansive estate on 150 1/2 acres. The home is 7100 sf. It’s taken me a long time to fully stock every room with a shotgun, pistol, and rifle, but I finished the process last year. In the study, we’ve added a compartment that is hidden, but leads to a 102” corrugated metal pipe that is 275’ long, and leads to the subterranean redoubt. In the redoubt, there is a wall of 36 Surefire Hellfighter 4s, powered by 3 200AH Lithium batteries wired in parallel. If the Hellfighter 4s eventually fail, there is an emergency rack containing no less than 9 Beretta 93Rs. If there is a failure with those, the last COA is to simply let Jesus take the wheel.

HTH,

Mike
    Perfect space to pop some of those new civilian smoke grenades!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Ah. Shut up dude. My point was you talk a lot of shit that I doubt you'd say in person. Pretty sure you got that. I dont have kids. Moving on bro.

Edit: Whoops. Quoting EuroDriver.
    Last edited by TomBowie; 08-24-18 at 18:45.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456