Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gun in every room of your house ?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    How do you guys, that carry a gun on them at all times, lounge around in your underwear at home. One of the greatest joys of being an empty nester is being able to come home and just take off my pants at the end of a long day.
    Haha. Pre-kids I was the same way, boxers and no shirt around the house. I told my wife once kids are out I am going back to that. Although, I surmise it won't be as attractive as it was at 23 years old. Maybe I will need to add a gunbelt/holster to enable carry while thus dressed.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How do you guys, that carry a gun on them at all times, lounge around in your underwear at home. One of the greatest joys of being an empty nester is being able to come home and just take off my pants at the end of a long day.
    Yep, there is that. Since the last daughter left, I'm essentially a nudist.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Shoulder holster or drag the gun around from room to room.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    You could cut a hole in the drywall, stash a gun, patch over it...then when its go time punch through the wall and come up with the throwdown Glock 22 or Krinkov.

I used to do the stash gun thing, but I move around the house armed anyways. Whatever works for you. You don't need endorsement from the M4C illuminati. Also gives you a chance to use a drywall gun to shoot the guy who suggested breaking into your house and stealing your shit.
    Last edited by TomBowie; 08-23-18 at 20:49.

Feedback Score
    The piece goes on the coffee table next to the brew.
    If they catch me unarmed in the kitchen grabbing a fresh one, it just wasnt meant to be.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 08-23-18 at 20:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    If they catch me unarmed in the kitchen grabbing a fresh one, it just wasnt meant to be.
    This. Dangerous business. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    This. Dangerous business. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
    How so

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Oh f*** that, I pack to the 'fridge.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    How so

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I think that was sarcasm.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robstercraw View Post
    My setup is the zenith z5RS sbr in the living room corner . I run the sbr arsenal ak krink in the kitchen and my colt m4 sbr with Aimpoint in the bedoolm. A throwdown Glock 22 is in a bathroom sink drawer and my atei kissed Glock 19 on the nightstand . Hoping I’ve covering my basses. Home invasions are more prevalent and you must prepare . No kids in the house.... just my wife who is another gun fag.

Thanks for starting this truly riveting thread OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast