Thread: BCM Blcok II 14.5 FSP NON PINNED DD RIS II UPPER

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

BCM Blcok II 14.5 FSP NON PINNED DD RIS II UPPER

SOLD

Hello all, I have a BCM factory 14.5 CHF FSP barreled upper with the BCM marked receiver and BCG with the DD RIS II handguard for sale or trade/sale. Did I mention my excitement and hopefully yours in that IT IS NOT A DAMNED PINNED FLASH HIDER????? Yeah Yeah, SBR SBR SBR but you can pin the damn thing yourself and you can put what you want on there!!! lol, sorry, sarcasm is my language. Maybe you live in a state with the Freedom of Firearms Act? I am looking to make $ more than trade but feel free to send me offers. I have a DD fixed rear sight on it. I can sell it in any config you wish, no rear sight no bcg, bcg no rear sight, rear sight no bcg…. so many to choose from (sarcasm)! I also have an entire set of Vero Beach marked KAC rib panels that I cover the entire rail with because its more comfy. The upper has maybe 300 rounds fired through it. Not much use especially because I have shorter and lighter options. I like this for a clone build but I don't really care too much about it anymore. It's a damn tack driver with 69-77 grain but you guys all know that already.

complete with everything:$700 obo
    subtract $100 for no bcg
    subtract $50 for no rear sight
    sound acceptable?

Trades: Looking for Aimpoint and Eotech sights, LVPO and/or cantilever 30mm QD mount, 12.5 ARPerformance 6.8spc barrel/bolt, angled irons, 2 stage trigger, 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 suppressor mounts, handguards 9-11” especially the MCMR/KMR and DD RIS II and MLOK rail, bleed off GB or other adj GBs, retrofit piston system esp Superlative Arms or other low pro GB system, match grade 18” 223/556, 6.5G barrels, LPKs, BCGs, uppers especially 10.3”ish mk18ish styles uppers, mk12 parts, colt barrels and parts..., S&W shield or Glock 43 or Kahr or similar single stack plus $,.. just offer some stuff worst I can say is no!
    Cmon guys, get those offers coming!

Thanks!!!
    Darrin
    text me 480 453 4364

IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpgIMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    Last edited by dlraymond30; 08-31-18 at 13:58. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Cmon guys! I see these things get snapped up for way more. If you want to part it out just lemme know because it’s isnt pinned so I can get the rail off.
    Price drop $700 whole thing.