Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diagnose malf

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If the mag is slightly iffy, it's only iffy with the Geco and all 13 I tried are iffy.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I grab the mag like a beer can, never by the bottom of the mag.

I didn't think I was slamming them home that hard, it only caused a malfunction twice in 1K rounds of live fire. It didn't do it a lot until I started trying to identify bad mags.
    Move on.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The problem did show itself three more times in one day of training which was about 500 rounds.

Problem has been 100% resolved with Gen M3 Pmags.

I think I'm done with aluminum mags. Totally done. Don't even want one around anymore.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think I'm done with aluminum mags. Totally done. Don't even want one around anymore.
    Would you like my address, I'll pay shipping.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Would you like my address, I'll pay shipping.
    I'll send you all of 'em for $6/mag.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll send you all of 'em for $6/mag.
    Sorry, I should have used a thingie to let you know I was hoorahing you.

I have a enough 'USGI' mags to last me thanks to various scares. Never jumped on the Pmag bandwagon as a result. I do have some TangoDown ARC's from Christmas a while back.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123