Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Eotech

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Green Eotech

Looks like they are available for order now. What do y’all think? I like eotechs because they are the clearest image with my astigmatism. (May need a prescription update too) Green is supposed to possibly help with this too, easier to pick up, less fatigue, etc.

The con is 600hr battery life.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    Looks like they are available for order now. What do y’all think? I like eotechs because they are the clearest image with my astigmatism. (May need a prescription update too) Green is supposed to possibly help with this too, easier to pick up, less fatigue, etc.

The con is 600hr battery life.
    That’s the same battery life they’ve always had so no difference there. I would like to try one of these, it’s widely accepted for lasers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    That’s the same battery life they’ve always had so no difference there. I would like to try one of these, it’s widely accepted for lasers.

I saw a video with an eotech rep and the old ones were 900 hours or something but are now 2500 or 3500.

So that’s a huge difference between the green and red. But I think I’ll give one a go. Midway has a good price on them.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I saw a video with an eotech rep and the old ones were 900 hours or something but are now 2500 or 3500.

So that’s a huge difference between the green and red. But I think I’ll give one a go. Midway has a good price on them.
    The double AA models can have up to 1,000 hours with lithium batteries, 600 with alkaline. The CR123 models are only 600. I'm not aware of and have never heard of any of their sights having more than that.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I see green a lot better than red. My fiber optic sights on my shotguns and bow are green. If they come with red I switch them out first thing. A green Eotech is very intriguing. Will definitely give it a look.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The double AA models can have up to 1,000 hours with lithium batteries, 600 with alkaline. The CR123 models are only 600. I'm not aware of and have never heard of any of their sights having more than that.
    https://youtu.be/on0VWe3m2uc

Feedback Score
    From SHOT 2018.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Has anyone seen those yet? I checked their website yesterday before posting and there was no mention of battery life like that in any of the product descriptions.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Would love to see a reticle pic posted. The ones posted in Google images are pretty cruddy.

Feedback Score
    SHOT 2018:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast