Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green Eotech

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    You have to understand that majority of people don't understand how optics work (ask me how I know this). Thermal drift is not a problem exclusive on Eotech but optics in general.

It still offers various advantages over LED. Such as having the front glass completely destroyed and still works.

Not sure why you’re still trying to convince me that they’re good optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My EOTech is my favorite optic. I shoot the best with it. Never the "problems" anyone has parroted. Most of the naysayers probably never owned one but thought they sounded cool on the Internet.

I said this before, if I HAD to sell my EOTech or Aimpoint, it's bye bye to the Aimpoint.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    My EOTech is my favorite optic. I shoot the best with it. Never the "problems" anyone has parroted. Most of the naysayers probably never owned one but thought they sounded cool on the Internet.

I said this before, if I HAD to sell my EOTech or Aimpoint, it's bye bye to the Aimpoint.
    I had one years ago with the battery issues(where the units would fail due to the battery compartment design. They changed the battery setup to avoid that a while ago though(at the time they turned the batteries sideways from memory).

As far as the issues with poi shift and what not yea I'd say the vast majority would never see them.

To pretty much anyone if you like the optic I say go nuts. Personally years ago when I was looking at them and aimpoint I picked up one of each. In the end I preferred the aimpoint and went that way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was interested when these were announced as I find green easier/faster to pick up than red. But last I saw it is only going to be available in the 2- models, not the 3-

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar View Post
    I was interested when these were announced as I find green easier/faster to pick up than red. But last I saw it is only going to be available in the 2- models, not the 3-
    Because green works but doesn't work well with NVG.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I don't think it would work at all if you have a LIF installed, since it blocks tank lasers and their half-frequency brother which happens to be green.
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Because green works but doesn't work well with NVG.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I bought one. I’m going to send it back. I thought it would be better than the red with my astigmatism but it isn’t. In fact it seems worse.

Surprised because the green reticles in my AGOGs is crystal clear vs. my red Eotechs and Aimpoints.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    I bought one. I’m going to send it back. I thought it would be better than the red with my astigmatism but it isn’t. In fact it seems worse.

Surprised because the green reticles in my AGOGs is crystal clear vs. my red Eotechs and Aimpoints.

Interesting and disappointing to hear. That’s the exact reason why I wanted one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast