Thread: M lok WML

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

M lok WML

I am looking for a white light for my MP5 to mount on the side of the m lok rail. I want something compact and low profile so that throws out a surefire with m lok mount/adapter.
    I want something like the inforce WML (size and low profile) but with a m lok base. I feel it sticks out too far for this SBR once you add a rail then attach the light to the rail.

I’ve been looking and can’t find anything like this. Have I’ve overlooked something? BTW I’m fairly new to the m lok idea but I thought it was so you don’t have to attach a rail then attach your accessories to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    The lowest profile set up with a Scout would be with one of these: http://www.frankproctorshooting.com/...l-mount-light/

Tucks the light in closer than even the Unity M-LOK Fusion adapter. I use the PLM-D with an M300U with my CZ Evo with a chopped barrel (5" barrel).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Not everything mounts directly to the rail. You’re going to need a mount or pic rail section to mount a light to any gun. The standard is still picatinny so you’ve got to use that or an item specific mount.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand