Thread: Tac14 forward grip?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Tac14 forward grip?

Trying to decide on which forward grip/handstop/strap to get for my incoming Tac14. What's everyone using and what works good?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I would be OK with the factory MagPul forend. Probably stippled like the one on my full size 870. I am working on a Shockwave project and will probably remove the corn cob and strap and replace with the MagPul. I am building it with a receiver mounted laser/light combination. I plan on shooting it from the hip exclusively. A vertical grip would cramp my style. To me if you have to aim a Tac 14 or Shockwave I would faster and more accurate with a basic 18" gun. I am just not a VG guy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I used two of the Magpul hand stop kits, and pieced the large stops together (actually lets you use four mount screws over three). The stops keep my hand on the forend, and doesn’t allow the light to slam into my support hand.

I saw the straps, which I’m not a fan. I don’t want my hand stuck on the gun. Vertical grips, I’m eh on. For when I had my KSG, it worked well. For a traditional shotgun, rather have my hand horizontal than vertical. I guess having the folding brace makes my like the vertical grip even less.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Im heavily leaning to the Magpul handstop setup at this point