Thread: Glock slide

Feedback Score

Glock slide

I have an atoms glock slide that I plan on selling can you sell and ship a glock slide to other states like Florida straight to the person or are there laws about just the slide and who should you ship it through?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Slides are fine. They are the equivalent of an AR upper.

frame = lower receiver.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Slides are fine. They are the equivalent of an AR upper.

frame = lower receiver.
    Glockmeister spent a lot of money on lawyers arguing this point with the ATF.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I’m not up to speed on that. Agreeing with my comment or disagreeing?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Google provided nothing.
    Can you explain or provide a link expounding on this?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Slide is not a firearm, ship it USPS Priority Mail/small box. End of story.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, in the last couple years I've shipped two slides off to have dovetails cut for sights and bought one from Brownell's. No FFL involved. Put them in Priority Mail boxes and sent them.

Not an issue.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For sure, slides are not (under current law, regulations, policies, etc) considered a firearm. Just like an upper as far as sales and shipping is concerned at least for now.

Regarding the ATF, I don't know anything about that but will remind you that during the 0bama administration, they stopped a shipment of airsoft guns from china because they [ATF] contended that with minimal work, they could be converted from toys into full auto center-fire rifles. No Shit. See below.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson