Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ryan (Prime 2018)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    Looking forward to this - not much else for me on Prime for shows until "Man in the High Castle" comes back.
    Not a fan of "Bosch"? Castle to me is at a break point. The new trailers look awesome. I was worried it as going to get "Lost".
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I'm cautiously optimistic, since everything involving Tom Clancy seems to have gone downhill fast since he died.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hoping it turns out better than "Shooter". Was pleasantly surprised by "Condor".

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Supposedly AMZN has already ordered a second season.
    And if you look on IMDB there’s no John Clark character listed. Maybe they kept him off the credits.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic, since everything involving Tom Clancy seems to have gone downhill fast since he died.
    I have read all of the original Jack Ryan series and his random others like SSN. I have really enjoyed the Jack Ryan Jr series that his proteges have put together. I just have to remember that Jack Jr. isn't his dad, but rather doing his own thing in Ryan's massive shadow.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This one has me on the edge of my seat. It could be absolutely amazing, or they could totally screw the pooch. Needless to say, I won't be opening this thread again until I have seen the first few episodes to guard against spoilers.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’m re-watching all of the movies in preparation.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    The first season is up on my iPad....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    They really screwed the pooch with Clear and Present Danger, when Jack was escaping he would kill or disable an armed guard, run off and leave guys gun laying there only to have to go hands on with another armed guard, run off and leave that guys gun laying there!!! He did this several times and IIRC never once grabbed a gun, soured me on the movies. Hopefully this will be more realistic and not pushing SJW BS. But really I would rather see something done with John Clark, I mean come on loner, lives on an island and total no BS bad ass, lots more interesting to me than family man Ryan.
    Harrison Ford was going through a phase and refused to use a weapon on people in his films.

Feedback Score
    First episode Down. Looks pretty good. Backstory and characters in place, some good action.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast