Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I picked up my M17 yesterday

Feedback Score
    When all is said and done, this does not come like the issue ones with all the frames. And only comes with two magazines.

I have several Glocks, but all second gen.

Compared to just striker fired pistols, trigger pull, reset, length of pull, etc. is comparable to other modern striker guns.
    I have not shot a M&P recently, but hated those triggers.

Strangly, comparing it to other full sized polymer striker guns, including XDM Comp, G17 2nd gen, VP9, PPQ,
    You guys are not going to believe me,
    But the trigger and accuracy of a TP9SFX out performed them. Not what I was expecting.
    But off the shelf out of the box
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't have trouble believing you - the TP9SFX is a superb handgun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    A friend of mine who works at the LGS picked one up. I shot it and my NIB G19X back-to-back on Wednesday night. I preferred the 19X trigger, and I shot the latter much better. I likely won't buy one. I gave my friend my DeltaPoint Pro to T&E because the M17 is milled for it out of the box. I'm now standardizing on RM06 for all my pistol red dots.
    We got two of the FDE M17s in to the store today and I fondled them. We had a Bravo last week. Still haven't picked one up yet. I have the X5 and the X-Carry. Love them. Still trying to justify getting an M17 too

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ill be buying one. I like the P320 and I want the M17 because its the issued handgun now. Wont replace my Glock for carry or work (can only carry Glock), but it will be a nice handgun to shoot.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12