Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: BRT OPTIMUM Barrels

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by g0ldslug View Post
    . . . that gives Hodge it's increased velocity.

Originally Posted By DevilDoc602:
    Proven, repeatable velocities of common off the shelf 855 (from Hodge rifles) . . .

Proven, repeatable velocities of two different lots of common, off the shelf M855, chronographed from five different Colt barrels.

Originally Posted By DevilDoc602:
    Black Hills MK262 (from Hodge rifles)

Black Hills MK262 chronographed from three different Colt barrels.

…..
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon View Post
    ~SNIP~
    Proven, repeatable velocities of two different lots of common, off the shelf M855
    ~SNIP~

…..
    Where in the world did this come from? Seems like an orphan in this thread.

Andy

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Where in the world did this come from? Seems like an orphan in this thread.

Andy
    I believe it related to the idea of Hodge barrels giving increased velocities.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    I believe it related to the idea of Hodge barrels giving increased velocities.
    Yes, that was clear from the first quote referencing Hodge velocities. The post and its included quotes appear to be completely unrelated to the thread and preceding posts.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-05-22 at 05:02.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Yes, that was clear from the first quote referencing Hodge velocities. The post and its included quotes appear to be completely unrelated to the thread and preceding posts.

Andy
    Post #400, and a few follow up posts reference the idea of increased velocities from barrels with polygonal rifling. I was the one wondering if it would give increased velocity. My apologies if I'm adding to the confusion or missing the point.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Ah, that makes a bit more sense. I went back a page or two but was looking for a post from goldslug, which did not help.

Andy

Feedback Score
    The post and its included quotes appear to be completely unrelated to the thread and preceding posts.

Andy
    Apparently you need a Venn diagram to grasp a simple concept, so here you go . . .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Apparently you need a Venn diagram to grasp a simple concept, so here you go . . .
    That was uncalled for. It is a long thread and people often overlook the little arrows next to "Originally Posted by ..." that link back to the quoted post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    That was uncalled for. It is a long thread and people often overlook the little arrows next to "Originally Posted by ..." that link back to the quoted post.
    What was "uncalled for" was someone who is clueless about what's been said in this thread, trying to pretend that I was posting data that had absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
    Last edited by Molon; 09-05-22 at 11:55.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What was "uncalled for" was someone who is clueless about what's been said in this thread, trying to pretend that I was posting data that had absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
    I see no pretending. AndyLate merely expressed confusion over its relation to this thread. Not everyone does well with forum searches. There's no need to take it personally.

Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast