Thread: Mega Arms Wedge Lock 308 MLOK rail - need a barrel nut wrench

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Mega Arms Wedge Lock 308 MLOK rail - need a barrel nut wrench

Does anyone have a barrel nut wrench for this rail that I can borrow or rent? OR know of anyone you could put me in contact with?

I'm attempting to secure one of these rails for a project I'm doing for a friend of mine, but the gent does not have the barrel nut wrench and over the past 4 weeks has not been able to get a reliable response from Zev. (From where he bought it from I believe.) It's really a good deal for me which is why I'm trying this last ditch effort here on M4C.
    I have solid feedback and can have some folks vouch for for me if necessary.

You can reply to my PM or email me at robertestx@gmail.com

Mods - I didn't see a "borrow or rent" thread and I wasn't sure how to post it on the E&E, but will gladly move it to another thread if it there's a better thread for it.

Thank you!
    Rob
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 09-04-18 at 09:28.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams