Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PX4 CC vs CZ P07?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    True on PX4 for suppressors. If you think it is part of your future, pretty tough road with the PX4 line. Also, look at barrel replacement. I think it is a pretry expensive deal.
    Yeah, if you want to shoot suppressed don’t go with the PX4.

As far as barrel replacement goes, it runs almost $300. New pistol ~$500. The stock barrel is very durable and chrome lined. E. Langdon put over 50,000 rounds through one. Checking with Lucky Gunner, it would cost me more than $7,500 to get that much ammo. None of this applies if you feel the urge to fit a “match” barrel. In that case the platform is poorly supported. I shoot matches with the stock barrel because I suck.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    ...I guess the better question would be, how many have had it happen while actually shooting? I've tried to get my P07 to do this, ... At this point, I think the issue has been resolved, maybe not to everybody's satisfaction, but,still, it's been resolved..
    Surely our friend is hacked. However, it is either a non-issue altogether for people like me, and/or one can 'upgrade' with parts that CGW thinks aren't really necessary. If indeed it was one guy, maybe two guns, with all the positive stuff on the web for several years don't let it stop you an a good hammer gun. Thee are many folks with many thousands of rounds who do not have this problem, and their guns show little wear also.

OTOH, another great option is the SP 2022. Best OTB trigger available, SIG sight options, reliable, accurate, and not much to upgrade.
    Last edited by m4brian; 09-11-18 at 17:25.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Put yet another few hundred rounds through one of my P07’s and one of my P09’s today. Again flawless and on the multiple P07s and 09s none of them have ever exhibited any of this problem we have heard about only in this one thread that has been perpetuated on three different sites. I can tell you one thing, the P07 is just so easy to draw, present. and fire a double action single action strings on it’s amazing. While the thin grip may feel too thin when handling, it seems to help you carry and draw it

So back to the PX for versus P is 07 issue. I would love to shoot them side-by-side myself and feel which one works better. Again, the P 30 I shot side-by-side with my P07 was just a snappy and I think one of the key aspects of the P07 is that the travel of the trigger is a tad shorter than on some other guns. This could make double action hits to be easier more accurate with less tendency to drive it down as happens on long double action pulls.

I'm not sure how the draw/presentation would be for me with the PX4 with the thicker tang area. On the P07 it seems to just suck the pistol into your hand - even better than the P09.
    Last edited by m4brian; 10-13-18 at 17:47.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345