Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Kavanaugh

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Justice Kavanaugh

Trump says:

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings for the future Justice of the Supreme Court are truly a display of how mean, angry, and despicable the other side is. They will say anything, and are only looking to inflict pain and embarrassment to one of the most highly renowned jurists to ever appear before Congress. So sad to see!

Last part of Judge Kavanaughs' opening statement:

I am an optimist. I live on the sunrise side of the mountain, not the sunset side of the mountain. I see the day that is coming, not the day that is gone. I am optimistic about the future of America and the future of our independent Judiciary. I revere the Constitution. If confirmed to the Supreme Court, I will keep an open mind in every case. I will do equal right to the poor and to the rich. I will always strive to preserve the Constitution of the United States and the American Rule of Law.
    Last edited by FlyingHunter; 10-06-18 at 16:13.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    Add that Jon Kyl was just appointed to fill the vacant senate seat in AZ. That's one more "yes" vote that was not guaranteed a week ago.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I am beginning to think that as the Dems drift further to the left and show their vile, uncivilized selves that they are really alienating their voting base and strengthening the conservative base.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    This is just so dumb on the part of the left.

Look at Nike they signed a trouble maker for an ad campaign and they have lost 4 billion in value.

This is just too much fun to watch

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am beginning to think that as the Dems drift further to the left and show their vile, uncivilized selves that they are really alienating their voting base and strengthening the conservative base.
    Or you could be a little more outspoken and just say the Far Left is the embodiment of pure evil in our society and an enemy to everything this Country was founded on.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Or you could be a little more outspoken and just say the Far Left is the embodiment of pure evil in our society and an enemy to everything this Country was founded on.
    Thanks for that!! Made me smile.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    Nothing the Dems can do about it, they don't have the votes to block his nomination. I think honestly Trump will get at least three more before he's out of office in 2024.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    True that. Which I do whenever I discuss politics. I was just referring to the Left's self inflicted wounds.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    True that. Which I do whenever I discuss politics. I was just referring to the Left's self inflicted wounds.
    I understand. I just have a hard time being polite when it comes to the Extreme Far Left in the United States. They are a Clear and Present Danger.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Kabuki theater. What a total shit show the left complaining about not receiving documents when there has been more released than any other SCOTUS candidate ever before.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast