Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Kavanaugh

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm guessing she's not going to show and Thursday will attempt to delay again. Her Attorney is objecting to every attempt Grassley makes to be impartial and still remain within to the process.
    It's time to quit making deals that require Kavanaugh to be at a distinct disadvantage.
    Her Attorney wants Kavanaugh to be questioned first and her, his accuser to be questioned second.
    Grassley's attempt to be fair was an offer to bring in an independent Attorney to question the both, someone who has prosecuted sex crimes, her Attorney objects.
    That's going to force Grassley's hand or cause more delay problems

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Man I hope that story is true about Avenatti. I wondered how long it would be before someone took him down.
    I hope so too, that would be golden.

Avenatti denies being 'duped' by 4Chan user on Kavanaugh claims
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The problem is Avanetti himself could set that up. Remember the Left needs a hostile environment by tomorrow night so Ford can she doesn't feel safe and can't testify.

So anything counts as a threat. the Cruz thing, Avanetti getting trolled, general hostile environment. So she says the Rs didn't keep their end of the deal. Everyone falls like dominoes and of course it's the Rs fault.

If I had been the 4Chan troll, I would have posted the dial/receive record. Just for the simple fact that in that crowd you don't do -anything- without being able to prove it. Otherwise it's pure BS even if it is true. This would have been too good of a troll to be attempted and then let it go on as a 'he said / they said' deal. Which is where it's at now.

Now what would be interesting is if maybe the FBI should step in and investigate it.. LOL. I would love to here Trump say he's going to launch an investigation into the matter. Talk about the Left going ballistic. Holy Cow...

Oh well as the announcer used to say in the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons..... "Tune in Thursday to see if Ford takes down Kavanaugh" or "How the Republicans snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I hope they did prank the POS, for whatever reason his twitter account is closed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Vote is on for Friday.

Arms are being twisted by McConnell and he says he will stay in session all weekend if need be.

Feedback Score
    Vote is on for Friday.

Arms are being twisted by McConnell and he says he will stay in session all weekend if need be.
    I'm glad someone sacked up and called for the vote! It's about time. I would have said we will vote Friday or bump it up to Thursday if she doesn't show ON TIME!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Vote is on for Friday.
    Source? I keep seeing it could roll into next week?
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Source? I keep seeing it could roll into next week?
    Pretty much everywhere now. I read it on Politico but if you type "Kavanaugh vote Friday" everyone has it now.

The -process- will put them into next week. Whatever that means. But the vote will commence Fri..

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Pretty much everywhere now. I read it on Politico but if you type "Kavanaugh vote Friday" everyone has it now.

The -process- will put them into next week. Whatever that means. But the vote will commence Fri..
    Got it. Thx! I'm glad to see it proceed on Friday.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeah, Feinstein is using that as an excuse to say the Rs have already decided that Ford is lying before they even hear her testimony.

Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast