Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Kavanaugh

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    post 303
    Thanks. Probably time for bed.
    I'm actually sad this thread I started has lasted so long. It's a shame he's not already sworn in to serve as SCOTUS judge.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So we have Ford, which to any rational observer is not credible and another woman who was totally inebriated and basically was told that it was Brett Kavanaugh- and this has all come to her recollection in the past six days after reflection and discussions WITH HER LAWYER.

Some GOP woman needs to stand up and throw the BS flag and take these bitches down. Mary Matlin would be awesome- she knows what dealing with real sex scandals looks like. She can lay down the logic and reason in surprisingly vicious ways.

And Stormy Daniels lawyer is now in on the game too.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    This is what the pound me too movement was geared up for.

Let's not forget...
    (paraphrasing) Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    It is actually 20 years or more in the making. Since the 70s they have put in people's minds that all men are sexual predators and can't be trusted. A man being a grade school teacher isn't looked as being feminine, he is look as being a predator. A man alone with kids, hell, even his own gets looks and worried whispers. The left has been making it so that men are hated, being manly is bad and that men can't be trusted.

And here we are.

As my wife said, I understand the view of the woman, but I also have a son- this stuff is crazy.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yep, no depths too low for them to stoop.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez

She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident.In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.
    The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. Funny how all these psychology majors know about the need for FBI investigations 35 years after the fact.

Feedback Score
    You highlighted the wrong part:

After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney,
    She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic, in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said.
    People are seriously going to believe that?

And this:

Ramirez is a registered Democrat, but said that her decision to speak out was not politically motivated and, regarding her views, that she “works toward human rights, social justice, and social change.”

Her lawyer is the former DA of Boulder County.. he left earlier this year before his term was up to join a law firm.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 09-23-18 at 23:02.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know I wish I would have went to Private Schools and got a Degree in a conventional manner.
    I can see now that all those years I spent in the military, we were partying on a junior level to some of the young people in these Ivy League schools.
    Everybody seems to be too drunk to remember the relevant facts on events such as when where and how,but definitely remembers who's junk they saw 50 years after the event.
    Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas and now Judge Kavanaugh, it is at this point irrelevant what RBG thinks about the process being wrong, She certainly isn't going to do anything to help him out.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    attorney Michael Avenatti said he had knowledge that Kavanaugh and high school friend Mark Judge targeted women with drugs and alcohol in order to "allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them."
    Jeeze.... you have got to be kidding me.

Who is paying these people? Someone with a boat load of money that's for sure.

The Rs need to say F this and vote.
    Last edited by tb-av; 09-23-18 at 23:05.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post

The Rs need to say F this and vote.
    Agreed. But the Dems are banking on them voting so they can use it for stumping material about how Republicans support predators.

It’s all in the game.

But it’s the game is known to backfire. The gang rape allegations tip the hand too far for even the average sheeple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    This is the new norm guys. This is what the Left will use every time. They did it with Roy Moore, it worked. They will do it from now on. It will not stop, there is no one to stop them.
    The murderer Ted Kennedy led this tactic with Bork.

Re: The murderer Ted Kennedy's speech before the Senate....
    Bork responded, "There was not a line in that speech that was accurate."[27] In an obituary of Kennedy, The Economist remarked that Bork may well have been correct, "but it worked."[27] Bork also contended in his best-selling[28] book, The Tempting of America, that the brief prepared for Sen. Joe Biden, head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, "so thoroughly misrepresented a plain record that it easily qualifies as world class in the category of scurrility."

Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast