Thread: RMR type 2 lenses issue?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

RMR type 2 lenses issue?

Hi guys:
    I just brought a type 2 rmr, and I notice the bottom of the lenses kinda looks like it’s crack, but it’s not really crack...do I need to exchange for a new one? Please give me your opinions.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hi res photos would be better, it may just be glue but I can’t tell.

Exchange it if your not happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not sure what happen when I uploaded picture, it should high def picture though, nevertheless, I’m talking abt the white thing underneath the lenses. I thought abt doing a exchange, if most of rmr are like that, then there is no point.

Feedback Score
    I can't tell from the photo, but is that a scratch from a casing being ejected? On my RMR'd pistols, the RMR that has the pistol sight behind it is noticeably more scratched up than the RMR that has the iron sight in front of it. How many rounds have you put through your FN?

Feedback Score
    If I have to guess it's just the way they are when the lens is glued to the housing. There's some imperfection in those areas when the glue settles there's some air trapped inside.

It's purely cosmetic and doesn't hinder the RDS performance in any way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus562 View Post
    I can't tell from the photo, but is that a scratch from a casing being ejected? On my RMR'd pistols, the RMR that has the pistol sight behind it is noticeably more scratched up than the RMR that has the iron sight in front of it. How many rounds have you put through your FN?
    I haven’t shot my FN yet..yes you are right, there is a scratch there, it came that way, everything is brand new.