Thread: Glock 17.5 x2, Beretta 92A1

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Glock 17.5 x2, Beretta 92A1

All prices include shipping FFL-to-FFL. I will also do a face-to-face within 60 miles of Hattiesburg, MS for $25 less than the listed prices (valid MS pistol permit required). I travel to Jackson and Gulfport regularly, so I could meet there as well. Please check your local laws. I will only ship firearms and magazines to locations that allow them.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or offers via forum PM or email (sstelk at gmail dot com). I am not looking for trades, but I’m a sucker for things I haven’t tried yet. Feel free to make a trade offer.

1. Sold WTS: Glock 17 gen 5 with Bold sights - $450 shipped to your FFL. Comes with everything it came with from the factory (three 17-round magazines, backstraps, paperwork, etc.).

I picked up a pair of G17.5's when the 320 drop safe debacle hit and I had to shelve the 320. I put 300 rounds through this G17 to check function (250 Speer Lawman 115gr and 50 Federal HST 124gr +P) and did probably three times than many draws and dry presses to get a feel for the Glock again. The gun functioned reliably and the ammo hit to the ti[p of the front sight at 25 yards. I've been back to the 320 since getting them "upgraded", so the G17's have been collecting dust. Time for them to go to someone who will use them.

Imgur album link: https://imgur.com/a/iKEfiDf

2. Sold WTS Glock 17 gen 5 with standard sights, unused - $410 shipped to your FFL. Comes with everything it came with from the factory (three 17-round magazines, backstraps, paperwork, etc.).

This was a backup for the above G17. I took it out of the box, oiled it, but never took it to the range or dry-fired it. It does not show any wear.

Imgur album link: https://imgur.com/a/cAzxxyH

3. Sold WTS: Beretta 92A1 - $450 shipped to your FFL. Includes one 15-round OEM magazine, Trijicon 3-dot night sights, three D-springs (one installed and two still in the wrappers) and original spring, factory box/paperwork/etc.

Received this in trade last summer. Previous owner claimed 400 rounds. I’ve put 200 through it and dry fired about twice that. Runs great, just not the direction I’m going. There are some handling marks on the right side of the slide. See pictures for details.

Imgur album link: https://imgur.com/a/Cu3MIPr
    Last edited by 98z28; 02-15-19 at 07:24. Reason: Mark as sold

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump with new items and price reductions.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Bump with new items and price reductions.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    The G17.5 with standard sights is still available. Price reduced to $410 shipped.