Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Man killed carrying inside his own house

Feedback Score
    Love you Fly but any assertion that there are no bad police officers is laughable. The selection process does it's best to weed out any that shouldn't be there but it is nothing but a man made process that can have flaws and be cheated.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In most places getting on the Brady list is a career ender.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Love you Fly but any assertion that there are no bad police officers is laughable. The selection process does it's best to weed out any that shouldn't be there but it is nothing but a man made process that can have flaws and be cheated.
    Ever see the video for Voices Carry? Where Aimee Mann has been stifled so much she just can't take it anymore at the opera?

You have missed my point. Or rather I failed at irony.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Ever see the video for Voices Carry? Where Aimee Mann has been stifled so much she just can't take it anymore at the opera?

You have missed my point. Or rather I failed at irony.
    My mistake then for missing it.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I stand by my words.

There are no bad police.

If you've made it through the process to get to go to police academy; they have parsed your life tonsee where you may be irresponsible, deficient, unfit, unstable, etc.

Usually it works. Then you go to Academy which is equal parts boot camp and college. You memorize case law, universal procedure, bare minimum self defense, bare minimum shooting, and a lot of writing.

And you feel like one of God's chosen, but in a good way. Not arrogance. You feel really positive. To go out and do good.

Then. ....you meet your trainer. He talks to you like shit, bitches about everything, reminds you every day you are a rookie, gets frustrated because this is all new to you and there are a lot of gray areas with few clear answers, pumps your head full of "back your partner" whuch means "dont tell LT how lazy and shiftless I am" but at the same time he will tell everybody you are either a fvck up or a kissass. He will do stupid shit and pin on you. As you grow into your own he will take credit for anything you accomplish. He will drill into your head not to dare touch your gun then happen upon something real and berate you or write you up on Officer Safety because you didnt have your gun out. He will either be a bald, black worthless son of a bitch who will run his bubba gump lips full of racist shit about blacks and whites alike that put you in an awkward position because asva new guy your words mean nothing and any legit complaint you make gets you called a "snowflake". Or you get some balding whute guy who makes a point to not give you a chance because he is 45 and can'tcatch a promote.

Adam 12 was fantasy of the level headed guy teaching the young mind

Now thanks to diversity, you get some mexican motherfvcker with shortman syndrome who rattles off on his cellphome in spanish. He's in the car, but not there for you. Everyone thinks he's an asset when he's a coaster.

So that young, fresh mind gets jaded, stops caring. The heart breaks. The spirit dies. Nobody cares. Nobody listens. So you end up becoming what you hated. Fight it too hard and you're a crusader.

There will be days you will want to die. ?
    And you will say over and over and OVER "If people could just talk and be a little flexible and help a little"

But it wont happen.

Then you hit the gun freaks, the god complex guys, the "I bet she looks good naked" hires, the token black hires, the guys who already seem shady picking up bitches on stops.

It hurts. You feel betrayed. Because you got told you were all Blue. But you're not. You are black, brown, gay, female, hispanic, or the white boy. The game is buck passing.

"If people could just talk a little and be more flexible and help a little..."

Then one day you wake uo and don't care anymore. But you got a moral compass so you drive on. You play lone ranger. Nobody cares. F em. I'll just cover my 45 degrees,get through the day, go home and jack off before I go to sleep.

But more and more sorry trainers and sorry admin create sorry officers. Write ups for doing the right thing. All while they out there being horrible.

It goes beyond hatred. You realize you hate yourself because you allow yourself to be around these people. But the fire isnt dim yet. You still believe. Its fading but you dig to the deepest part of your guts. By now you've been fvcked over. You been injured, no back up. "Extended ETAs" "caught behind a train"

And that faint voice is a weak whisper "If people could just talk a little, be more flexible, and help a little"

By now you have scars, aches, and bad memories. You don't hate these people because they arenn't real people. It's pretendo world.

Then you realize it's not that you don't care anymore. It's that you are no longer capable.

And you did try. You were just outnumbered. Don't be too hard on yourself.

You really didn't have a fair nor sporting chance.

After all, look who trained you.
    When are you gonna write a book dude? You really do have a gift for it. Going through the motions after the system breaks one down is the norm sadly.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    In most places getting on the Brady list is a career ender.
    And that isn't right since it violates their right to due process. They should be charged with perjury and let them have their day in court.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    And that isn't right since it violates their right to due process. They should be charged with perjury and let them have their day in court.
    In many cases the omissions/lies are during internal investigations.

For example, an officer takes an off-duty officer home after stopping the off-duty officer for suspected DUI. This comes to light and when initially asked, another officer lies to cover his partner. Further internal investigation reveals the lie. From that point forward, that lie/omission has to be disclosed to the defense on any case in which the officer is a witness.

The officer can't be tried for perjury because it wasn't in court, under oath. In most cases it is a career ender, rightfully so.

But, beyond your obvious anti-police stance, what is the difference, in terms of due process, between firing an officer who fibs and firing the guy caught screwing the bosses secretary on her desk? Does that violate his due-process?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    firing the guy caught screwing the bosses secretary on her desk? Does that violate his due-process?
    If you were where I worked previously and we’re a ranking official and it was your secretary you got promoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    In many cases the omissions/lies are during internal investigations.

For example, an officer takes an off-duty officer home after stopping the off-duty officer for suspected DUI. This comes to light and when initially asked, another officer lies to cover his partner. Further internal investigation reveals the lie. From that point forward, that lie/omission has to be disclosed to the defense on any case in which the officer is a witness.

The officer can't be tried for perjury because it wasn't in court, under oath. In most cases it is a career ender, rightfully so.

But, beyond your obvious anti-police stance, what is the difference, in terms of due process, between firing an officer who fibs and firing the guy caught screwing the bosses secretary on her desk? Does that violate his due-process?
    It is an anti-police stance to not support an officer lying that may lead to someone getting wrongly convicted of a crime and all that entails?
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-16-19 at 15:19.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I've known three guys put on the Brady list. Two were fired and charged with some form of perjury (same incident) and the other was popped on lying about some sort of policy violation he made.

I wish the third guy got fired to as he is just a shit cop, but I don't make those decisions.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast