Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Former President Barack Obama to Speak at University of Illinois.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Thomas Sowell is one of 3 or 4 black guys who I would have voted for POTUS in a heartbeat over anyone running (to include Trump)! Skin color is irrelevant but I use him as one of the examples when someone mentions that a black guy running as a Republican could never win. Sorry to break it to you but blacks are not the exclusive buy-ins of the Left.
    Dr. Sowell is legit. However, even he was product of the radical 60's and was a Marxist who obtained a job with .gov to do what Alinsky called for; "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within."

I wished he was in public office, he'd have my vote.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    If it was good under Obama, doesn't it mean that it is better under Trump?

My Dad explained to me that the US Economy is a supertanker, it takes a lot to move it and for it to change direction. That said, two years since Trump was elected, this is his economy now. AND they have been raising interest rates since Trump got in, a huge headwind for an almost free money economy under Obama.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    oblamo campaigned for Trump for at least 8 years.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Former President Barack Obama to Speak at University of Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    If it was good under Obama, doesn't it mean that it is better under Trump?

My Dad explained to me that the US Economy is a supertanker, it takes a lot to move it and for it to change direction. That said, two years since Trump was elected, this is his economy now. AND they have been raising interest rates since Trump got in, a huge headwind for an almost free money economy under Obama.
    The week after the election, the economy improved with a secret ingredient called Optimism. Stocks jumped and everything with it. Morale on the supertanker jumped because they knew the captain coming aboard had read the owners manual.

This optimism cannot be underestimated and it was non-existent with Obama. It also indicates the economy was pessimistic with the prospect of Hillary otherwise it would have jumped sooner, continuing the Obama economy.
    Last edited by fledge; 09-10-18 at 13:17.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234