Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Talk me out of a 11.5" pistol

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    OP..

I've read the thread, your concerns, and objectives. I'd like to hear a specific purpose or need that you want to have the pistol fill... from what I can gather it sounds like you're looking for back up or primary home defense.

I would do a 9mm build prepped for suppressed. I have all kinds of AR pistols, 5.556, 300 blkout, 9mm... When I look at what I have... If I need the firepower... I'm grabbing my std AR, if I'm looking at anything short of that I'm grabbing my AR9... I run a gemtec on mine and it's awesome!!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SigSour View Post
    OP..

I've read the thread, your concerns, and objectives. I'd like to hear a specific purpose or need that you want to have the pistol fill... from what I can gather it sounds like you're looking for back up or primary home defense.

I would do a 9mm build prepped for suppressed. I have all kinds of AR pistols, 5.556, 300 blkout, 9mm... When I look at what I have... If I need the firepower... I'm grabbing my std AR, if I'm looking at anything short of that I'm grabbing my AR9... I run a gemtec on mine and it's awesome!!!!
    It’s more of a want that the guy wants. I have pretty much all sizes. I use mine for a truck gun because of compact size. I like the 9mm option with 10.5 or shorter. 5.56 must have suppressed with a shorty indoors.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234