Thread: NEW DSG Uppers/Pistol build kits. Smoking Deal.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

NEW DSG Uppers/Pistol build kits. Smoking Deal.

Pretty smoking deal at DSG. Uppers with SBA3 pistol brace, MOE grip, H buffer and all the lower parts for 675 dollars in 5.56 variety or 685 dollors with 416R stainless 223. Wylde. Barrels and bolts are made by ballistic advantage which is pretty obvious when you read the specs and look at the photos. Everything in the description is an exact match right down to the bolt steel, NiB barrel extensions etc....

Picked one up for a trunk gun project. I have several SBRs already of the BCM variety but wanted something inexpensive to toss in the vehicle and that I can cross state lines and not have to carry paperwork around for everywhere. I was pleased to find this as a low cost, high quality option. I went with the stainless 223 Wylde as I like the 1/8 twist and they guarantee 1 MOA with match ammo. All my 3 gun rifles are 223 Wylde 1/8s and I've run 55gr up to 77gr with great success out of them in high volume. Looking forward to this new build. Thought I'd put it out there. I think DSG has had mixed reviews in the past as far as uppers. Not sure when they switched to these as I've not purchased an new AR in quite a while.

I know I could have just built a pistol lower and swapped uppers onto it...but what fun would that be?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Oh yeah and I forgot......BCM MLOK rails.

Feedback Score
    Seems like a good option with decent components. I would say a step above PSA with the BA and BCM components for sure.

They are pretty easy to work with as a company. I had a small issue with an order and they quickly responded and took care of it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never mind found it.
    Last edited by 10MMGary; 09-07-18 at 18:56. Reason: found it
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    FYI it says they are backordered. I ordered Thurs night and called today because all the individual components are in stock. They said it was shipping and will arrive by the 11th.