G&R Tactical

Thread: Sionics Enhanced 2-Stage Trigger

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)

Sionics Enhanced 2-Stage Trigger

Sionics listed these during their Labor Day sale and I am looking for some feedback on these before I pull the trigger on one. Pun intended. The price is solid for a NP3 coated trigger and I really like their enhanced triggers. Link: http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...3-carrier.html
    Last edited by drtywk; 09-08-18 at 11:50.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    If I can lay my healing hands upon one, I'll do a review, but I haven't see or heard of any in the wild.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I guess I missed this on Labor Day or I'd have got it over the Geissele SD-C I picked up just to check it out. The web site says they are currently on sale, does that infer this an intro price with an increase to be expected?
    E pluribus unum

Feedback Score
    FYI, their web site says they have 25 in stock now, still on sale.

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)
    I wanted to update the thread. I purchased one and it arrived yesterday. I installed it and have been dry firing with it and it is really smooth, with a noticeable wall and break, as well as a very crisp, distinctive reset. It has a wider trigger bow and is very similar to the LaRue MBT with regard to its overall form factor. I can't wait to get to the range with it and see what it does.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell