Thread: My latest M4'gery

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

My latest M4'gery

So I whipped this up a month or two ago, and I'm pretty proud of the results. I had been kicking around the idea of building a block II clone for quite some time, but I got tired of waiting on DD to release the RIS II for public consumption. So when I heard KAC was re-releasing their RAS MRE handguard, I quickly put my name on a waiting list, and snatched one up as soon as it became available. The rest of the parts are as follows: Noveske N4 receivers, Colt barrel, LMT enhanced bcg, LMT charging handle, CQD sling plate, LMT buffer tube, Colt LPK, Noveske takedown pins (they came with the receivers), Matech rear sight, P&S products buttstock, Tango Down vertical grip, Tango Down rail covers, CQD sling attachment point. For an optic I chose an Aimpoint PRO, which I installed in a Larue cantilever mount. I like how it moves the optic a tad forward to make room for an Aimpoint 3x-C, which I also installed in a Larue mount. Keeping with the old school style of the build, I mounted a Surefire 952V (not pictured) to the starboard side of the handguard. I chose what I consider top notch components, because I wanted to build the most durable carbine that I could. I've taken it to the range a few times now, and I'm very pleased with how this turned out. By the way, my Matech sight had the picatinny logo laser etched on the side of it, which in my opinion is not aesthetically pleasing. I hit the sight with some Aluma-Black, and returned it to a professional looking all black finish.

Last edited by Hammer_Man; 09-08-18 at 07:35.