Thread: LMT MRP CQB upper with 12.5" and 16" barrel

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

LMT MRP CQB upper with 12.5" and 16" barrel

**SOLD** the chassis. 12.5" Barrel is still available for now.
    -------------
    needing to sell some stuff, so no trades please.
    This is my LMT MRP CQB upper, bought new as a factory complete rifle. I had the 16" barrel turned down to .68" by Marvin Pitts and then had a 14.5" bbl cut to 12.5" bbl. Last few hundreds rounds have been through the 12.5" barrel. The 16" bbl is pretty low round count. I had a failure to return to battery at one point at the range, cleared the round with minimal ease, but now there's a little ding in the right side feed ramp. Not sure what caused it, but it's never caused a function issue. I asked LMT about it and they said it shouldn't impede function.
    There are some dings around the QD sockets from use. The AAC MITER flash hiders reflex over the barrel a couple of inches so the barrel actually ends about where the flash hider tines. Unless someone wants the flash hiders on there I will remove them before hand.
    Sale is for the CQB upper with either the 12.5" or the 16" lighter weight barrel included. Or, if someone just wants the chassis we can work that out too. Will include an LMT enhanced carrier and LMT std bolt.
    No sights, rail covers, lights etc will be included.

Price for chassis with 1x barrel = $700 shipped
    Price for extra barrel = $350 shipped

Please PM or email me with any questions:
    (m-lok upper is already spoken for)

Last edited by sevin8nin; 09-24-18 at 14:24. Reason: sold