Quote Originally Posted by RJflyer View Post
For years I was a proponent of the "just get a G19 and be done with it" philosophy. SIG's tacky marketing and repeated recalls had me writing them off. But on a complete impulse buy, I picked up a 320 X-Carry several weeks ago.

I've tried to find something to hate about this gun, but I can't. The trigger, X Ray sights, and grip angle are just about perfect IMO. I ended up buying a second example, which interestingly happened to be consecutively serial numbered to my first pistol. Both were "born" in June 2018 and have run flawlessly through ~2K between them. This includes everything from cheap Magtech/Blazer/Fiocchi ball to Critical Duty, HST, and Federal LE bonded loads.

With my Glocks, I had always accepted the low/left fliers at 25 yds as my own failure as a shooter. I'm just your average LE guy...not some high speed operator with an unlimited ammo/training budget. But out of the box, both of my X-Carry pistols have been consistently delivering fist-sized groups directly at POA 25 yds off hand. Previously I've never been able to achieve that with anything but a tuned 1911. I'm still skeptical of SIG as a company, but I can't argue with the results given by these two pistols.

I've been carrying the X-Carry off duty with the IWB and OWB options offered by TR Holsters on eBay. So far, they've been solid holsters despite the relatively low price. I will admit the gun carries differently from the G19...its thicker and a bit longer in the grip. But I'm still able to easily conceal it without having to go out and buy to out and buy new clothes.

Bottom line: I would be carrying this gun on duty over my issued G17.4 if Safariland offered a holster for it...Dept policy requires a 6280-style SLS holster.
I had forgotten the x-ray sights! They are fantastic. Also i was asked how many rounds had i run with the apex kit. 500.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk