Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NW Oregon and SW Washington Get Together

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

NW Oregon and SW Washington Get Together

I know there are others in my area on this forum, I'm mostly in Oregon City during the week and either there, Salem or Corvallis on the weekends when I'm not on the road. I am looking for people in the region are seriously interested in carbine and pistol training and practice, if you are interested call out in this thread or PM me, let's get together and make it happen.

Maybe take an armorers course and/or build some guns, IG gets out here with his Semper Paratus shingle now and again, he's got a class coming up in St. Helens October 25/26 2018. I'm thinking about repeating, Thursday and Friday might be a challenge with work but we'll see.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 09-10-18 at 22:17.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would love to have more training opportunities out this way. I am across the river in Vancouver.
    Lack of Lubrication -- a lot of folks who learned on bolt guns don't understand that gas guns like women run better wet.
    -KevinB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    I would love to have more training opportunities out this way. I am across the river in Vancouver.
    Good to hear from you. We must hook up.

I'm going to move this thread here where it belongs (I'm a dumbass and put it in the wrong place). This AO has been pretty weak on decent training for awhile, but there are a couple schools that are budding that have promise. When I have a little more time I'll start a new thread(s) on them and get some AAR's going. Stay tuned.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...96#post2658196
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    I am in beaverton. I now have weekends off and am a member at tri county gun club.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’m just north of Vancouver in Woodland.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I’m in the Tacoma area. Don’t have my rifles with me yet, but I’m trying to find a good range. I’m willing to drive. It would be nice to meet up with good people and shoot.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocaster View Post
    I am in beaverton. I now have weekends off and am a member at tri county gun club.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I been wanting to check that place out, another one up 5 just past the border can't recall the name atm. I'll probably going to join the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club as my kids are down that way.

Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I’m just north of Vancouver in Woodland.
    That range has got to be close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    I’m in the Tacoma area. Don’t have my rifles with me yet, but I’m trying to find a good range. I’m willing to drive. It would be nice to meet up with good people and shoot.
    Check out NWFA forum. There is a ton info on where to find ranges. I met some guys from your in down Goldendale, WA for and AK shoot.

Glad to see you all chiming in. I have a 2 day carbine class next weekend and a 1 day shotgun course next month with Cerberus Training. He is retired LEO and is actually a member here that goes by wichaka. Good dude. It's a little bit of a drive but not bad. I'm still working on a couple AAR but am slam with work and now have to squeeze in some rig work, too.

There are a couple others along I-5 I'll be hitting up too.

I'm game for getting together for most type of lead throwing. I'm not set of long range precision yet, but that is next on the menu.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-14-18 at 15:40.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'll drive down, just say when...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm in...say when.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I've been shooting at Pe Ell sportsman club. It's a 500m range with steel starting at 200m. No fudd RSO, and you can set your own targets up wherever as long as common sense is followed.

It's really far for me now, but worth the drive for ability to shoot how I want and to go from 0-500m.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast