Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horror: Hereditary

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    When I opened this thread and saw "hereditary horror" I thought it was about my former mother-in-law.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Best horror movie I have seen in decades. Horror almost never sticks with me, this one did.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I watched it last night, and again tonight. I got chills both times, never had that happen from a movie before. Very creepy vibe to the whole movie, really well made film, although I'm no film critic.

The twist at the end, wow.... just wow.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree. For some reason this film stuck with me and made me think about its creepiness. No horror film has done this to me. Maybe it is the fact that the satanic culture portrayed is based on a lot of fact and that Paemon is indeed believed to be one of the major demons in that culture. It could be our sixth sense telling us something. Who knows. All I know is it was creepy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123