Thread: M4E1 threaded stripped upper rail compatability

Feedback Score

M4E1 threaded stripped upper rail compatability

Will the Aero Precision threaded M4E1 upper that can accept standard hand guards accept the Giessele mk14 handguard with the anti rotation tabs?

Does this upper offer anything else besides looking cooler than a standard upper?

How do Aero Precision receivers and other products compare to other more expensive options?
    Last edited by Skeeter98; 09-11-18 at 01:01.

Feedback Score
    It should work fine with that rail if it is the threaded version. They machine these so they have more of a billet look , but they are forged and cost less than billet. E-arms has some good deals on these and the upper/lower sets at times.

It doesnt offer anything more function wise, just a little nicer look/finish if that matters to you. It does have a threaded forward assist roll pin to make installation a little easier

I prefer picking up the Blem BCM uppers for around $70. They have a nice tight fit on the barrel and are quality. A scratch or two from the factory does not bother me at all. I have gotten some that looked brand new as well. That being said i picked up a M4E1 receiver set and it is pretty nice for the price
    Last edited by everready73; 09-11-18 at 07:43.

Feedback Score
    I think I would rather have a BCM upper than an Aero. I haven't thought of that.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I have used a bunch of those. Recommended.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I'm in the process of building a precision upper I plan to have cerakoted, it'll be on this upper as I seen no reason to pay for a nice finish I'll just cover up.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!