Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "The Ranger School Conspiracy"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"The Ranger School Conspiracy"

This issue of women in Ranger School seems to have re surfaced. I did not know one was a 37 year old mother of 2. That does seem to stretch the believability factor rather far, but I was not there. If this is legit info, it does not bode well:

The Ranger School Conspiracy

"...Congressman Steve Russell, a former army officer and Ranger School graduate demanded to see the Ranger School records for Griest and Haver. His attempts to obtain the records were repeatedly thwarted by Secretary of Army John McHugh.

Russell was then informed that both Griest and Haver’s records had been destroyed, in violation of army policy. Russell’s requests to view the Green Cards, or Ranger School transcripts for the two women were also denied. To date, Russell has received nothing from the army.

Two months later, Major Lisa Jaster, a 37 year old mother of two ‘graduated’ from Ranger School, in what can only be described as a Diversity Bridge too Far, in the army’s attempts to prove that women can successfully graduate from the course. A 37 year old man graduating from the school is miraculous, a 37 year old mommy of two graduating is a fraud."

Cont:

http://usdefensewatch.com/2018/09/th...ol-conspiracy/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Identity politics are a thing, nothing would surprise me to the extent some would go to invent heroes for their culture war.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I have a few issues with that article. I wouldn’t quite call it a miracle for a 37 year old male to graduate, we had a 41 year old Chaplain do it within the last year or two. Similarity, a woman doing it does not automatically make her a fraud. Blanket statements like that do not deserve any credibility. That being said, I have no personal experience, but have heard several stories that are no bueno from guys who have gone recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't get what kids have to do with it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't believe the Trump administration has done nothing to walk back the Obama-era integration BS.

You want to make everything equal? Then make women sign up for the draft too and take away their separate, pathetic PT standards and body fat %s.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I don't get what kids have to do with it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    My friends’ daughter graduated USNA and became a pilot. Everything was fine career wise til she had a child and was deemed ineligible to fly, despite no long term changes in fitness or general health. I don’t know the reason why, but maybe the same mentality (child birth limits women) exists with the author of the linked article. Without sufficient evidence to support that belief, I think it is merely a broad based assumption that women are compromised after childbirth. Probably true in many cases, but not necessarily in every case.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar View Post
    take away their separate, pathetic PT standards and body fat %s.
    They’re working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    The Chaplain had God on his side...

It's not that kids disqualify you, hell, it may had taught her how to handle pain and swelling better. On the other hand, tickling her hard and not peeing herself may have been a hard test to pass.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    It is not that no women at all exist that can pass Ranger school.

it is that you have taken a school with about a 50% pass rate for young above average military males,
    And are jumping through hoops screening thousands of women to get a few hundred canidates, to end up with a few dozen to pass pre Ranger, all while getting months and months of special duty to train the males do not get, to end up with a handful of graduates with do over phases and retrys to an extreme that would be very unusual for a male.

The goal is to get women graduates.
    The goal is to put women in combat arms and SOF slots.

The goal to put women in slots at the expense of the effectiveness of units.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You can pick out the Male Enlisted Guys who want to attend Ranger School.
    I used to pass them at 0530 when they were coming back with their rucks, they have a pained look on their face and they are running with a ruck that is likely 75 pounds. Everyone of those guys is putting in nights and weekends plus doing everything else the .mil throws at them.
    It's a fraud to think that if you must make so many allowances for a candidate to pass that they will ever be able to serve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast