Thread: Prvi Partizan ammo

Feedback Score

Prvi Partizan ammo

I'm looking at picking up some of this ammo in 5.56mm for range/target use. Anybody have any feedback on it as far as overall reliability and accuracy?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    PRVI has always been a decent fuctioning ammo. Accuracy is mediocre on their "match" stuff compared to ammo with SMK bullets. But for non-precision shooting, it's decent stuff.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    I've had good experiences with Prvi in general in various calibers but I haven't done any long range shooting with it. I believe they are a state ammo plant in Serbia analogous to Lake City.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Functions fine and I use it in most surplus rifles. Can't speak for precision, was never really interested in that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The only reason I bring up precision is because they produce ammo with a "match" designation. It's certainly not match by Sierra Match King/Hornady standards.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    PRVI has always been a decent fuctioning ammo. Accuracy is mediocre on their "match" stuff compared to ammo with SMK bullets. But for non-precision shooting, it's decent stuff.
    That has been my experience as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Decent ammo in my experience. Reliable, clean, and accurate enough for training purposes.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've shot a bunch of Prvi in a bunch of calibers and it's all been pretty damn good ammo. I'd say buy with confidence!