Thread: What is latest info on EXPS3-4?

Feedback Score

What is latest info on EXPS3-4?

What is latest info on EXPS3-4? Is it GTG? I have Aimpoint M5 which is outstanding, but want latest info on EXPS3-4. It is my understanding that thermal drift and leakage issues were addressed and resolved. If there are still issues, someone please tell HK; there was EXPS3 perched on their HK 433 at the 2018 Booth!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Check out YouTube and watch video by GarandThumb titled EOTech redemption

https://youtu.be/x8qympAk-HA
    Last edited by ryanm; 09-12-18 at 09:03.

Feedback Score
    I am familiar with video (enjoy his videos and humor) but looking for more detailed info. I may have missed a thread that addresses the thermal drift and leakage issues.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    I am familiar with video (enjoy his videos and humor) but looking for more detailed info. I may have missed a thread that addresses the thermal drift and leakage issues.
    Once I find a solid POC over at Eotech, I'll let you know. I need to hit them up for some articles regarding new weapons coming out, and optics tend to go hand in hand.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB