Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Peppermint' Action Movie

Feedback Score

'Peppermint' Action Movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppermint_(2018_film)

My take: Pure unadulterated kill the bad guys shoot 'em up take no prisoners take out the trash bullet hose action adventure goodness.

Death Wish with boobs.

What's not to love?

'Nuff Said.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    She might be a flaming liberal and I don't see what she found in that loser Bin Aflact, but I enjoyed her action in the Kingdom movie when she used a folder to stab the Mooslim terrorist. I probably will go to see this one too.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    She might be a flaming liberal and I don't see what she found in that loser Bin Aflact, but I enjoyed her action in the Kingdom movie when she used a folder to stab the Mooslim terrorist. I probably will go to see this one too.
    The J Garner/ Saudi nut stab might be my favorite movie fight scene of all time. I will be watching Peppermint asap

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Are millennial men just to wussy to be action stars these days, or what?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Honestly, it's almost a formula remake of every "Death Wish" plot movie you've ever seen, but with some interesting innovations. The action is fast and unrelenting. My girlfriend and I saw it this weekend and both of us had aching bladders at the end of the movie because we were afraid to miss something if we went to the restroom in the middle of it. My advice: don't drink any liquids before seeing this film; you won't be able to find a good spot to miss while you're in the bathroom.

Feedback Score
    As liberals go, though, at least she's not on the nutcase fringe:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/14059...-prestigiacomo

Garner, a Democrat who's campaigned for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, recently told The Washington Post that she understands why President Trump resonates with so many people, including some from rural areas in her home state of West Virginia, and expressed openness to his agenda. She even joked that she'd be willing to meet up with Trump and work with him.
    My take: If I judged every piece of entertainment by the politics of the participants I'd probably just have to sit and stare out the window.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Are millennial men just to wussy to be action stars these days, or what?
    Jennifer Garner is not a millennial. And the current trend in action movies seems to be showcasing, er, more veteran characters in action roles. (Most action stars don't really get their breakout roles until they're in their thirties, anyway, so the oldest millennials are only just now reaching the age where they'd make it into big budget action movies. Like Chris Hemsworth (Thor, Red Dawn), Chris Evans (Captain America, Snowpiercer, and he just barely qualifies), John Boyega (Star Wars, Pacific Rim: Uprising)... and a lot of actors I thought might be young enough to be millennials were born too early. And these guys are almost all landing roles as very young, inexperienced persons, which doesn't seem to be what people want in their semi-plausible, stylish action heroes in the early-21st Century.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    You're gonna LOVE "Peppermint."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Almost believable, but I just can't get into movies where uber pretty thin women like her go all action hero like that. I simply can't suspend my disbelief for it to enjoy such movies for the most part.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast