Page 123 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    They don't come for your guns or mags. They make them illegal and then wait for you to turn them in. They don't go door to door.

Follow the money. No revolution was ever about ideas, it was about cash. There is no cash in gun control. There are votes, which leads to power, but that is from supporting gun control- which they spend ZERO money doing. Make gun control expensive and take the money out of their favorite projects- and that is how you end gun control.

They pass laws that cost nothing, and depend on us to comply, and then move onto the next demand that cost them nothing.

Sure, there are some lefties that want to disarm conservatives. They aren't the majority. The majority are just virtue signaling.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They don't come for your guns or mags. They make them illegal and then wait for you to turn them in. They don't go door to door.

Follow the money. No revolution was ever about ideas, it was about cash. There is no cash in gun control. There are votes, which leads to power, but that is from supporting gun control- which they spend ZERO money doing. Make gun control expensive and take the money out of their favorite projects- and that is how you end gun control.

They pass laws that cost nothing, and depend on us to comply, and then move onto the next demand that cost them nothing.

Sure, there are some lefties that want to disarm conservatives. They aren't the majority. The majority are just virtue signaling.
    What you've said is true UP TO A POINT. Until now it seems the libs were content to ban cosmetic features while crying about crime and death they were going to prevent.

The difference is: Up until recently they've carefully skirted the "confiscation" issue. Now some gun grabbers are openly calling for outright confiscation and that is a new wrinkle.

The ones who used gun control as a fund-raising tool, I'm afraid, are slowly (or quickly) being replaced by true believers who want Mr. & Mrs. America to "turn them in."

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
    The guy is worried more about the potential liability to HIS job, than service members constitutional rights.
    You are absolutely right, although he may have also been trying to suck up to slick Willie if I am remembering the time period correctly.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    What you've said is true UP TO A POINT. Until now it seems the libs were content to ban cosmetic features while crying about crime and death they were going to prevent.

The difference is: Up until recently they've carefully skirted the "confiscation" issue. Now some gun grabbers are openly calling for outright confiscation and that is a new wrinkle.

The ones who used gun control as a fund-raising tool, I'm afraid, are slowly (or quickly) being replaced by true believers who want Mr. & Mrs. America to "turn them in."
    And nuking those who choose not to comply if I remember correctly.
    I'm at a loss to understand the mindset. I will however be as prepared as I can be to deal with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And nuking those who choose not to comply if I remember correctly.

Of course, those who speak such drivel forget that the armed citizens are the ones with the REAL nuclear option. Can I get a "Whoop!"?

I'm at a loss to understand the mindset. I will however be as prepared as I can be to deal with it.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    There is no went berserk to it.
    That’s human behavior at baseline.
    Humans have been putting villages to fire and sword,
    Well,
    Since before there were actual villages, quick easy ways to make fire, and, um,
    Even swords actually.

Only a functional, productive society with an ingrained form of leadership, codes, morals, enforcement, etc. will be socialized, ingrained, from doing that sort of thing.

The moment a group of people of any size get the impression it is game on, the rules don’t apply, there will be no consequences-
    The killing, raping, looting, and burning commence.

Prove me wrong. Ever.

The carefully tuned, agreed upon, enforced, encouraged western world of Christian mores, rule of law, cultural norms, and accepted behaviors is a very, very fragile thing that needs a lot of care and nurturing. Exactly the opposite of what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    There seems to be a whole segment of society that does not get the sheer brutality of what would go down.

Not all LE and mil are going to be down with it.

But let’s pretend they were.

Your state currently has every single LE and mil guy clamping down as the full retard left wants. Rounding up dissenters, gun owners, and other undersiresbles.

Those mil and LE have houses, lives, etc.

They are going to get sniped mowing their lawns. Ran over in the shopping center parking lot. POS stolen trucks are going to pull up, lob propane tank mortars at the courthouse and police stations and race away, judges are going to get their throats slit sitting in their back yard hot tubs, unattended mil and LE vehicles will have brake lines cut, service members get prison shanked at their mail box, a UPS looking truck will pull up at the police chiefs house and the delivery man will shoot him in the face at the door.....

It will be an absolutely horrible way to live.

Edit-
    And I forgot to note, that’s just how brutal it will be if things stay hands off on the families and kids.
    These are truths that most folks cannot comprehend.

Feedback Score

"Professing themselves to be morally superior, they became fools."
    FIFY...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-house-1058779

President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that there would be chaos across the country if he were impeached.

“I’m not concerned, no,” the president told Reuters reporters about his potential impeachment during an interview in the Oval Office. “I think that the people would revolt if that happened.”
    My take: Could this be a "dog whistle" signalling that it's time for the balloon to go up?

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-26-18 at 10:32.

Feedback Score
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-house-1058779

My take: Could this be a "dog whistle" signalling that it's time for the balloon to go up?
    hahahaha man the guy knows how to trigger a trigger for sure

the problem with the impeachment is no real facts or crimes to base it on as most of us all know so I hope they do try and piss off more folks and turn more folks away from the left

Page 123 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast