Page 194 of 265 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "You've never really made it until you have made it with a fat blondie waitress".... Peter Faulk.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Recall the iconic picture of V-J Day in Times Square of the sailor & nurse. He died this week, the friggin #MeToo shitHeads defaced a statue in Florida. Also many tweets that he is a sexual predator.

L-N-L

https://www.foxnews.com/us/metoo-spr...-kissing-nurse

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    For 8 years I was promised a race war and that Obama was going to be a dictator and have his own private army.

Now that Trump is in we are going to have Nazi America “any day now”
    This is not a promise thread. Just looking at the increase in political division, talk of political violence, and actual political violence thread.

I can't recall a time in my life where it was legit advice that wearing a political hat or putting a political bumper sticker on your car could put you in real danger.

Look, nobody knows if a spark will strike the right place at the right time, but we can observe that the forest is dry and there is no rain in the forecast.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Recall the iconic picture of V-J Day in Times Square of the sailor & nurse. He died this week, the friggin #MeToo shitHeads defaced a statue in Florida. Also many tweets that he is a sexual predator.

L-N-L

https://www.foxnews.com/us/metoo-spr...-kissing-nurse
    Id like to catch a mofacka doin that..honestly it wold truly be worth the following repercussions. Those limp-wristed gutless F's need a life lesson taught to them.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not the first statue to ever be defaced and won’t be the last

Also some douches mean tweeting a dead guy? Oooh noooo

The men of my youth that I looked up to, very few, always had this tired, eyes closed expression as the sat fist-in-thigh holding a cigarette and if they could not screw it, fix it, shoot it, eat it, or used it; they didn’t worry about it.

Now everything is a travesty. Oh no they coming to get us, oh no!

Per that pose. I only seen it in modern times on that movie Fury. I know Brad Pitt is gay. But when I saw him sit that way it just captured that posturing I hadn’t seen since I was a boy. That just tired, done it all and trying to relax look.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    This is not a promise thread. Just looking at the increase in political division, talk of political violence, and actual political violence thread.

I can't recall a time in my life where it was legit advice that wearing a political hat or putting a political bumper sticker on your car could put you in real danger.

Look, nobody knows if a spark will strike the right place at the right time, but we can observe that the forest is dry and there is no rain in the forecast.
    Umm. The 60s?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

No. Memory be the worst and nothing ever compared to what is happening now.

The big complaint is that the FBI is pushing an investigation that only half the people want? In the not so distant past the FBI investigated the song “Louis Louis.” You heard me. Never mind John Lennon...that song is going to corrupt the people!

Ronald Reagan and Walt Disney were snitches for un-American activities. We spied on private citizens for decades because of politics.

The country didn’t fall apart...and in fact is notably more conservative now than at pretty much any time since LBJ.

Women aren’t shutting men off. There is more sex to be had with willing women than at any point in history. Did the me too stuff overcorrect? Probably, but it’ll even out. Ask your mothers or wives if they ever experienced or witnessed the kind of behavior the world reacted too so strongly. The answer will most likely make your blood boil.

The world is better. Are there some things to be pessimistic about? Sure. But in general, you picked the best time to be alive.

As long as there is power, someone will use it poorly. Stay vigilant. But I’d not go freaking out that the commies are gonna ruin it all either.

The idea that “Marxist Democrats” are here and really just want to burn down everything good, is as radical and greasing the slope towards conflict as anything. In reality that person is just an idiot who wants a better world...like the rest of us. Become an educator on why market mechanisms are superior. It’s not because they don’t take from someone who doesn’t want to give(though that’s a moral reason to remember)...but the outcome for the person you’re trying to help is better.

Instead we’re chanting “let them die.”
    Last edited by thopkins22; 02-19-19 at 19:37.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice post!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    I think it all boils down to this:
    Us: We just want to be left alone.
    The left: All you base are belong to us.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    All you base are belong to us.
    One of the greatest cheat codes ever.

Couldn’t agree more with your entire quote either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 194 of 265 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast