G&R Tactical
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    3,298
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    And wait until AI is in charge of it all.
    I agree it won’t be human, but I disagree it will be AI.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Feedback Score
    0
    When I see the platform of the socialist, they are the biggest threat facing the Republic today.

    That is fine and good, to a point.

    But what bothers me in talking to Republican insiders, is they are at a loss when it comes to understanding the threat much less than having a strategy to counter it.

    When I give broad brush strokes and what the Republican party needs to do to defeat this threat to the Constitution, the color drains from their face. They stammer out, we can't do that, we want the moral high ground.

    I then look them in the eye and remind them that the socialist given power and no constant, would be no different than Stalin.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    642
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm so sick of the "moral high ground". Seriously, f*** the moral high ground with a 10ft piece of rebar.
    I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea of using utterly reprehensible tactics against the Left. The "morals" of doing so are irrelevant to me.
    Maybe that comes with being a completely secular "right-winger" whose moral code was heavily influenced during his formative years by the constant viewing of nature documentaries. Or maybe I'm just a callous sociopath.

    If you can find their weakness, rip them to shreds. (Metaphorically of course...) You aren't going to beat these people by keeping your hands clean.
    Last edited by Circle_10; Today at 06:33.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    18,213
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    When I see the platform of the socialist, they are the biggest threat facing the Republic today.
    This.

    Russia, the CHICOMs, and the NORKs don't pose nearly the threat to our nation that the left does.




    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea of using utterly reprehensible tactics against the Left. The "morals" of doing so are irrelevant to me.
    Maybe that comes with being a completely secular "right-winger" whose moral code was heavily influenced during his formative years by the constant viewing of nature documentaries.

    You aren't going to beat these people by keeping your hands clean.
    Seriously, get out of my head!
    "You're living on a tax farm as free range humans . . ."

    "The Trump election will be the biggest **** YOU! ever recorded in human history and it will feel good." Michael Moore

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,018
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The NY Times (of all places) is reporting that Rod Rosenstein tried to push Trump out of power using the 25th Amendment way back in 2017:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

    His effort failed, and he was attempting to use a legal process rather than an armed coup, but it shows how much he hates Trump and the efforts that the various deep state / resistance types have gone to.

    With this breaking it seems that RR should be out of office tonight. Though I'm not holding my breath for that.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Use InfoGalactic instead of Wikipedia - avoid Wikipedia's left bias

    https://infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Ranch
    Posts
    6,559
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

    With this breaking it seems that RR should be out of office tonight. Though I'm not holding my breath for that.
    The millstones of the gods grind slowly but exceedingly fine.


    W.I. Thomas: "If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences".

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Feedback Score
    0
    I think DOJ, FBI, NSA,CIA all need major house cleaning.

    I am not sure what to make of this story, was he pissed at his boss and blowing off steam, or did he mean it?

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    3,298
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    The NY Times (of all places) is reporting that Rod Rosenstein tried to push Trump out of power using the 25th Amendment way back in 2017:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

    His effort failed, and he was attempting to use a legal process rather than an armed coup, but it shows how much he hates Trump and the efforts that the various deep state / resistance types have gone to.

    With this breaking it seems that RR should be out of office tonight. Though I'm not holding my breath for that.
    Seriously? The NY Times doing Trump a favor? I doubt it. Ask Admiral Akbar what it is.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    518
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    The NY Times (of all places) is reporting that Rod Rosenstein tried to push Trump out of power using the 25th Amendment way back in 2017:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

    His effort failed, and he was attempting to use a legal process rather than an armed coup, but it shows how much he hates Trump and the efforts that the various deep state / resistance types have gone to.

    With this breaking it seems that RR should be out of office tonight. Though I'm not holding my breath for that.
    Wow.....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •