G&R Tactical
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,573 of 1573

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    And, when it starts- I BEG yall to make the media a priority.
    Just remember there's a difference between working with the media and in the media. A very large number of the behind the scenes technical/engineering people are patriots and dislike the "content" that is put over the air. Also tend to be a large number of firearm owners. It would be totally screwed up to have a friendly fire incident unknowingly. Most TV stations would probably be taken/liberated by employees on the inside. And what-ever you do, DON'T fire on the short, skinny, older guy with the goatee. I didn't survive deployments just to have a fellow M4C'er take me out while at work.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    And what-ever you do, DON'T fire on the short, skinny, older guy with the goatee. I didn't survive deployments just to have a fellow M4C'er take me out while at work.
    You make your point with humor, but it's a valid one: How do you know who "on the inside" is a friend or foe? I've nearly choked at hearing some of the comments I've heard about "killing cops" or "getting some." There are a lot of people in key positions who are on the side of freedom, the Constitution, etc., and are as disgusted as we are at the direction the country is going. There are also a lot of traitors who pretend to be our friends.

Although I think the time to vote with the cartridge box may yet be afar off, the time to know who your friends and enemies are draweth nigh, and is indeed already here.

W.I. Thomas: "If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences".

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."--Clint Eastwood.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Moderates can unite the country, while the extremes are tearing it apart
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark...ter-but-i-will

In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158