Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So with the DoJ seeking to drop the legal hammer on the 2016 shenaningans.....

Feedback Score

So with the DoJ seeking to drop the legal hammer on the 2016 shenaningans.....

The DoJ wants to seat a grand jury and possibly indict the folks we've been wanting to see excoriated for several years now. The shitheads responsible for the setup story of "collusion", the lying to get FISA warrants, the domestic spying on a political opponent by the previous administration and it's minions in the Deep State, etc.

I smell a deal, one which would only benefit the Left: they drop their lame impeachment crap and Trump drops the DoJ crucifixions. The impeachment bullshit is just that.....bullshit. They don't have anything (and know it), and the Senate will never convict. But the hopefully coming exposure of the antics of 2016 will not go well for them if it is pursued (notice I put that caveat in there). So if there is a back-door deal made for both sides to holster their guns and let things go it would only benefit the Left, as they don't have anything legitimate anyway, just lots and lots of noise.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I’m still waiting for Hillary to be charged. I’ll keep holding my breath on the rest. But, because of how things are going, maybe....maybe the gloves will come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Lots of like minded people inside the beltway. Trump had to get rid of Sessions just to get someone to actually start investigating. I see Republicans folding when push comes to shove. In the end I predict nothing will come of it. David

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trump's pet AG will intimidate witnesses.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I’m still waiting for Hillary to be charged. I’ll keep holding my breath on the rest. But, because of how things are going, maybe....maybe the gloves will come off.

If only...... that would be the ultimate in "want to really play"?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Or maybe they can use some of the same "Catch me in a lie" tactics they've been known to use before....gee, I dunno, within the last few years maybe?

Did you know that the FBI doesn't record "interviews"? Wonder why that is? So yeah, instead of "intimidating" witnesses they can just sic our most vaunted, trusted, premier law enforcement agency in this country on 'em.

Quite frankly, I think Barr has just a wee bit of swampiness to him. He has backed the Establishment for years. Yet the Left hate him, don't they? That's because they know they don't have shit and if REAL justice was done several of their "Surveillance State is A-OK when it is us doing it" cronies would be going to prison. So your predictable criticism of Barr holds no water.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Dude you’re a riot. Like for real.

It won’t matter and nothing will come of it. It’ll get spun as baseless retaliation for the “legitimate” Russiagate investigation and thusly politicized to the point where the troglodyte masses will inhale it to the point of asphyxiation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    No one is getting prosecuted for anything.

DoJ will look out for DoJ above all else.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    No one is getting prosecuted for anything.

DoJ will look out for DoJ above all else.
    I was careful to not say that there would be prosecutions. I just wonder if no one is brought up on charges will the impeachment kind of quietly die? That was the point of this thread. Will Barr go to whoever on the Dem side and say "You don't want this pushed, we want to keep DoJ untarnished, so let's both drop our grievances".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    This gives me a little hope.

“Barr, recuse yourself so we can appoint Mueller again to lead this nowhere”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...raine-matters/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast