Page 243 of 265 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    For people who think these tech giants are just normal private companies and that we should let them do whatever they want.

"Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam"

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...on-hidden-cam/

(New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

The report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai saying:

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.”

Jen Gennai

Said Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe:

“This is the third tech insider who has bravely stepped forward to expose the secrets of Silicon Valley. These new documents, supported by undercover video, raise questions of Google’s neutrality and the role they see themselves fulfilling in the 2020 elections.”

Jen Gennai is the head of “Responsible Innovation” for Google, a sector that monitors and evaluates the responsible implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. In the video, Gennai says Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020:

“We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.”

“We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?”
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-24-19 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    For people who think these tech giants are just private companies that we should let them do whatever they want.

"Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam"

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...on-hidden-cam/
    This raises an interesting question that I've been wanting to broach in this thread for a long time and never saw an opening.

IF Trump loses the 2020 election, and it can somehow be proven or at least strongly suggested that one of these tech giants actually helped the left steal the election, or caused public opinion to go against Trump due to a fake news story or something....

....Do you think the anger in Trump's base is sufficiently powerful that it will result in a violent revolt, at least in some parts of the country if not all?

I've been wondering this for some time.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    This raises an interesting question that I've been wanting to broach in this thread for a long time and never saw an opening.

IF Trump loses the 2020 election, and it can somehow be proven or at least strongly suggested that one of these tech giants actually helped the left steal the election, or caused public opinion to go against Trump due to a fake news story or something....

....Do you think the anger in Trump's base is sufficiently powerful that it will result in a violent revolt, at least in some parts of the country if not all?

Nope.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Nope.
    Nope X 10,000.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Like, she has delusions of grandeur, like I think she a corporate fascist....like, like she sounds like she's actually stupid, like.

Feedback Score
    left says 2nd is for militia ? so make them illegal and problem solved is how they might be thinking of it ? but who knows

all will be targeted soon enough by the left

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is where I’d say the South will rise again but it really won’t...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post

Who would you violently revolt against?
    Hey honey I’m not going to work today, I’m going to attack some dems.
    Not gonna happen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Who would you violently revolt against?
    Hey honey I’m not going to work today, I’m going to attack some dems.
    Not gonna happen.
    I actually think there is a giant backlash coming against the mainstream media. I'm not sure what form it will take. Right now it's taking the form of people not watching CNN and outing Facebook's libtard shenanigans on the internet.

If it can be demonstrated they did real damage like swaying an election, I'm wondering what the reaction will be.

Feedback Score
    Our enemies realized a long time ago that the Constitution limits the government so they established private entities to try to control us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Page 243 of 265 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast