Page 244 of 265 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    If it can be demonstrated they did real damage like swaying an election, I'm wondering what the reaction will be.
    Same as always...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Oregon is getting interesting...

"Come Heavily Armed": Oregon Senator Threatens Violence As Governor Hunts Down Lawmakers
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I actually think there is a giant backlash coming against the mainstream media. I'm not sure what form it will take. Right now it's taking the form of people not watching CNN and outing Facebook's libtard shenanigans on the internet.

If it can be demonstrated they did real damage like swaying an election, I'm wondering what the reaction will be.
    Same as 2k16 when all this shit blatantly came out originally. The leftists screamed Racism and Russia and Rioted (yeah, three R's in a row, my life is complete lol) and we fumed on the internet and neither counter-rioted nor managed to seize the day with any of it.

Here the catch- the reason why our side won't put down their jobs their boat and their after-work ESPN and Beer'o'clock and go slot floppies;
    There is no unifying purpose or cause or place or people to fight for.
    If there was, this would have been done and over with long ago.
    The problem is, for all the left's fearmongering, people on our side are TO reasonable, often, as has been and continues to be displayed, to their own detriment. We'd rather "wait and see how things turn out for a bit longer" than go all John Wick on everyone we disagree with. Which is nice and reasonable and indicative of the vast majority on our side being of sound mind and judgement. To a point...
    It's ironic to have a situation where a manic, vocal, yet generally helpless portion of the population exists at the whim of the people they persist in bullying, who allow themselves to be bullied...
    Last edited by Jellybean; 06-25-19 at 17:04.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    I actually think there is a giant backlash coming against the mainstream media. I'm not sure what form it will take. Right now it's taking the form of people not watching CNN and outing Facebook's libtard shenanigans on the internet.

When it comes to fake news, facebook, youtube, if its upsetting intelligent people just turn it off and do something productive.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I'm curious whether they're referring to things like the Russians staging both a protest and a counter-protest to that same protest using FaceBook and Facebook's algorithms, rather than Trump's election.

It's not like nobody has ever taken anything out of context before.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-an...ind-attendees/

A person utilizing artwork created by a Rolling Stone journalist who writes favorably about Antifa has threatened to attack attendees of the Demand Free Speech rally with “muriatic acid, wax, and balloons” on July 6 in Washington, D.C.

The threats were made on a popular right wing Telegram channel. A user with the name “POUND ON YOUR BOY” made several threats against the rally, prompting co-organizer Enrique Tarrio to contact the FBI and DHS, who are now planning to provide additional security to the event.

Over the course of about 10 minutes last night, the “POUND ON YOUR BOY” account asked how the D.C. event is “coming along”, and referenced muriatic acid multiple times.

“I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can [sic]”, wrote the user, “I just want to blind as many of you c**k suckers are possible [sic].”

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I don’t think we even make it to the election before things go ballistic. I wonder if this could even be the plan, to force Trump to declare martial law because of a general state of insurrection and lawlessness prior to the election. We’re not there yet, but we all know it’s coming. At a certain point, They’re going to push too hard and the Right is going to push back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Read an article yesterday about the FBI being called in to investigate allegations of ANTIFA members purchasing firearms from cartel members in Mexico in an attempt to start some sort of trouble at the border.

I think what will do them in is they will spread themselves too thin and once they pissed enough of us off we will have no problems dealing with them in short order.
    Never forget every word you spoke when you took your oath of office.

Feedback Score
    Gay asian guy beaten by white males for not believing the correct things.
    Edit: article also stated far right and left. Id bet $ to pesos antifa is 2x left as these other groups are to the right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...t-andy-ngo.amp
    Last edited by MegademiC; 07-01-19 at 13:30.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Oregon is getting interesting...

"Come Heavily Armed": Oregon Senator Threatens Violence As Governor Hunts Down Lawmakers
    Legally, what is the power of the state police to detain and remand a State Senator? Some criminal code? I assume they are out of state, which you'd have to extradite them- and the charge? Sounds like kidnapping.

I remember back in the 2000s when the Texas Dems walked out and fled to OK.

Guess that is over:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/orego...b07f6ca57e8a42
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 07-01-19 at 15:59.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 244 of 265 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast