Page 113 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-26-18 at 10:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That video never gets old. Entertainment for the whole family.
    Apparently, an unscrupulous baton instructor could make some money with ANTIFA folks.

The other guy throws a good punch.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 12-06-18 at 15:56.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I like the clueless lady with the cigarette who slaps the guy after the sleepy antifa clown was just whaling on him with a baton. Did she think she was driving him away?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I do think that this recent French issue does show that the people can be pushed to act violently against their govt, but it is usually over money, not a principled position.
    Nationalism is swelling in the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, and a few others as the people are sick of their leaders committing national suicide. Carbon tax is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg as they are sick and tired of being invaded, their women being raped, rampant crime, whole sections of cities and even some hamlets being turned into no-go-zones of islamic enclaves, et al.

France is at a boiling point, they're having riots pretty regularly by different groups. Wasn't long ago that even cabbies got pissed enough and set parts of Paris ablaze over ride sharing apps lol.

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-07-18 at 05:56.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I do think that this recent French issue does show that the people can be pushed to act violently against their govt, but it is usually over money, not a principled position.
    Taking a stand over the government depriving you of more of your earnings, your money that you worked for, is sufficiently "principled" for me.
    In addition to having a real, tangible effect on the people it's imposed upon, rampant taxation is one of the major symptoms of the broader problem.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Surely the government wouldnt employ snipers against their own citizens would they?

Last edited by vicious_cb; 12-07-18 at 06:52.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    From a strictly procedural standpoint I don't find too much fault with the French government putting snipers in position when there is a riot going on. As long as the rules of engagement pass the smell test.
    However that doesn't change the fact that with the riots, the French government basically reaped what it had sown.
    And what was the result? The government backed down, at least temporarily, with the implementation of gas tax being delayed by six months IIRC, which may turn into it never coming back period.

To reference a meme I saw on Facebook the other day. "The US was just out-III%'d by the French".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Surely the government wouldnt employ snipers against their own citizens would they?

BUT in this case I bet ONLY cause those yellow jackets are French folks that want France to be French !!!
    they want immigrants who do not pass asylum checks to go back to the countries they want them to learn French and assimilate or be gone etc.. also asking for stupid stuff they are French after all

so they are not the lefty types so that is why you see the guns and police using water canons etc.. they are saying we expect mass violence from these types of people ignoring of course the massive rape violence murder of those actually doing this BUT HEY what do you expect from them anymore

good to see some fighting back to get their country back so not all of France is doomed maybe ?

to bad they dont do this against the migrants actually destroying France but hey its all about globalism now
    Last edited by Honu; 12-07-18 at 16:13.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    From a strictly procedural standpoint I don't find too much fault with the French government putting snipers in position when there is a riot going on. As long as the rules of engagement pass the smell test.
    However that doesn't change the fact that with the riots, the French government basically reaped what it had sown.
    And what was the result? The government backed down, at least temporarily, with the implementation of gas tax being delayed by six months IIRC, which may turn into it never coming back period.

To reference a meme I saw on Facebook the other day. "The US was just out-III%'d by the French".
    When they use their rifle scopes to survey the crowd is when it ain't right. Being prepared for who-knows-what may happen. Good idea. Putting your rifle down and using your binocs- a better idea.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Taking a stand over the government depriving you of more of your earnings, your money that you worked for, is sufficiently "principled" for me.
    In addition to having a real, tangible effect on the people it's imposed upon, rampant taxation is one of the major symptoms of the broader problem.
    The round of latest protests in France is over fuel taxes being raised to fight “global warming “. I bet a lot of the protesters thought fighting global warming was a good thing until they found out they had to pay for it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 113 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast