Page 103 of 265 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    We have been at a Cold Civil War for a while now. I doubt it will ever be hot.
    And I hope it won't because these people are still your neighbors.

If your neighbor wants to take your constitutional rights away and would be ok if you were killed in the process are they really your neighbor?

Although I agree, the likelyhood of it ever going hot, at least while we still have a functioning economy is almost zero.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One thing I've found is that this thread makes me feel incredibly ineffective. I hate being ineffective. In the last few years, and especially in the last year and a half, I have really tried to transition from being a loser, to well... not a loser. I've achieved a lot in that regard, but I'm not done yet.

But when I read this thread and look at the mess we are in I feel immobilized and that drives me up the ****ing wall. While I'm full of theories and what-ifs and speculation I ain't got shit for capability to fix this mess or even any well thought-out ideas on how to do it.
    I almost feel like I, Circle_10 am letting this all happen through my own inaction, which is probably both a bit unfair to myself and also an egregious overestimation of my own importance. But still, I feel like I'm dropping the ball somehow while the country either rots or burns down around me.
    The gist of what I'm trying to say is that I'm frustrated I have nothing to offer in terms of real solutions here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    One thing I've found is that this thread makes me feel incredibly ineffective. I hate being ineffective. In the last few years, and especially in the last year and a half, I have really tried to transition from being a loser, to well... not a loser. I've achieved a lot in that regard, but I'm not done yet.

But when I read this thread and look at the mess we are in I feel immobilized and that drives me up the ****ing wall. While I'm full of theories and what-ifs and speculation I ain't got shit for capability to fix this mess or even any well thought-out ideas on how to do it.
    I almost feel like I, Circle_10 am letting this all happen through my own inaction, which is probably both a bit unfair to myself and also an egregious overestimation of my own importance. But still, I feel like I'm dropping the ball somehow while the country either rots or burns down around me.
    The gist of what I'm trying to say is that I'm frustrated I have nothing to offer in terms of real solutions here.
    You need a constructive outlet.

Until someone kicks over the ant hill . . . . train, eat right, workout, stockpile, rinse and repeat. If you're so inclined, begin searching for like minded folks for your tribe and start making plans for the aftermath.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-01-18 at 05:53. Reason: grammar
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have been shooting a lot and dropped about fifty pounds since the spring of 2017.

I just feel like I should be doing something, like undermining say, Eric Swalwell's personal life and political career or something, but I have no clue how to pull that off.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I have been shooting a lot and dropped about fifty pounds since the spring of 2017.

I just feel like I should be doing something, like undermining say, Eric Swalwell's personal life and political career or something, but I have no clue how to pull that off.
    Say he raped you 20 years ago....... seems to work for them.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Say he raped you 20 years ago....... seems to work for them.
    Doc, did we recently see a study or something that indicated the libtard radical left has always been willing to do the dirty deeds, but the ball-less right doesn’t engage - until a certain point. But when they do it’s “Goodbye Felicia”?

I would rather we not wait until it’s an arterial bleeder, but nip it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Doc, did we recently see a study or something that indicated the libtard radical left has always been willing to do the dirty deeds, but the ball-less right doesn’t engage - until a certain point. But when they do it’s “Goodbye Felicia”?

I would rather we not wait until it’s an arterial bleeder, but nip it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, anyone that thinks they can win a war, and it is a war, and keep their morality is a fool and a looser. Traditionally the side that is capable of doing the worst things always wins.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Exactly, anyone that thinks they can win a war, and it is a war, and keep their morality is a fool and a looser. Traditionally the side that is capable of doing the worst things always wins.
    Uh, WWII?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Uh, WWII?
    I knew someone was going to play this game.

Ok, ask those Japanese that were at or witnessed those that died at Hiroshima or Nagasaki........ then we can resume this conversation.

We won...... because we did worse things to their people then they did to ours.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Uh, WWII?
    And if you are going to try and play the Nazi game then you need to research what Stalin did....... makes Hitler look like a Nun.

He was one our side so we won there too.

Page 103 of 265 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast