Page 112 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Wasn't some shit supposed to go down on the 5th of December? Day is almost over... I'm waiting...
    We know you are....

The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I still cannot understand why the DOJ isn't knee deep in this stuff.
    Anti-Fa openly intimidating free lance reporters. Voting irregularities in multiple States, California so brazen about ballot stuffing they don't even deny using a change in the rules to win.
    These are the same shameful things we called "Jim Crow" and sent Federal Law Enforcement in to fix and even Military to force school integration.
    For two years I blamed an inept Sessions, but I'm coming to believe the entire DOJ and it's sub agencies have been infiltrated at the leadership level.

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-26-18 at 10:29.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What do you think will happen when antifa realizes their current weaponry is in effective?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    What do you think will happen when antifa realizes their current weaponry is in effective?

That video never gets old. Entertainment for the whole family.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    That guy only hit him half cocked too. Not bad.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...m?srnd=opinion

Trump is not just an American phenomena. This idea that a lot of people are being left behind and derided by their elitist leaders is neither new with Trump or just in America.

I do think that this recent French issue does show that the people can be pushed to act violently against their govt, but it is usually over money, not a principled position.

Machiavelli has a line that son's will sooner forget the death of their father than the loss of their inheritance.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 02-20-19 at 23:02.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Let me ask this rhetorical question- do you honestly need ten or more AR's? Do you need the other dozen types of modern rifles or whatever else your actual collection entails? You really think that plate armor, night vision, and suppressors are honestly for home defense or hunting? The gun buying community has shifted dramatically from basic personal defense or hunting type weapons to more modern military style weapons over the past two decades. However just over the last ten years alone, hundreds of millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition have been purchased by the generally conservative public. It would take the left decades, maybe even a hundred years to catch up to where the right is now. That sea of red counties surrounding tiny little blue counties is what scares the ever living shit out of these leftists. That even though they may rig the poles, rig the elections, flood the country with dependent immigrants or have the media say they are winning, they aren't in control of anything and they know it.
    Smartest think you've ever posted. Everybody re-read the Jim Shults article I posted above.

The exasperation of the average American who knows his country is being stolen right out from under him is growing, like a man slow to anger finally balling up his fist.

I'm expecting in the next few years for the American people to finally say, "That TEARS IT! IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Let me ask this rhetorical question- do you honestly need ten or more AR's? Do you need the other dozen types of modern rifles or whatever else your actual collection entails? You really think that plate armor, night vision, and suppressors are honestly for home defense or hunting? The gun buying community has shifted dramatically from basic personal defense or hunting type weapons to more modern military style weapons over the past two decades. However just over the last ten years alone, hundreds of millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition have been purchased by the generally conservative public. It would take the left decades, maybe even a hundred years to catch up to where the right is now.
    What percent of the "conservative public" who already have this stuff will actually be willing or able to use it for its intended purpose?
    Vs
    What percentage of leftists who go out of their way to acquire this stuff for the express purposes of killing "fascists" will actually be willing or able to use it for its intended purpose?
    I think the numbers are going to shake out to be a lot closer than we'd like to believe. And even if they aren't, underestimating them seems like a poor strategy.

That sea of red counties surrounding tiny little blue counties is what scares the ever living shit out of these leftists.
    Large, very politically homogeneous regions will probably be the most "peaceful" in a CW2 scenario. To the point where in some such places it won't even seem like there's a war going on.

That even though they may rig the poles, rig the elections, flood the country with dependent immigrants or have the media say they are winning, they aren't in control of anything and they know it.
    They are in control because of the Right's slavish devotion to following the rule of law even when those laws are a direct attack on us. We, myself included, are all very leery about ending up on the wrong side of the law because in doing so we might lose our rights. But we just might anyway.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 12-06-18 at 12:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    What percent of the "conservative public" who already have this stuff will actually be willing or able to use it for its intended purpose?
    Vs
    What percentage of leftists who go out of their way to acquire this stuff for the express purposes of killing "fascists" will actually be willing or able to use it for its intended purpose?
    I think the numbers are going to shake out to be a lot closer than we'd like to believe. And even if they aren't, underestimating them seems like a poor strategy.

Large, very politically homogeneous regions will probably be the most "peaceful" in a CW2 scenario. To the point where in some such places it won't even seem like there's a war going on.

They are in control because of the Right's slavish devotion to following the rule of law even when those laws are a direct attack on us. We, myself included, are all very leery about ending up on the wrong side of the law because in doing so we might lose our rights. But we just might anyway.
    1st part
    agree also because youth are far more willing to carry out idiocy and so much easier talked into it etc.. and the mob mentality and touch on current is so much more with the youth

2nd yup that is what most want just to live do things but if the centers are taken over ? I reckon who controls what ? power food water and so on those places will be traveled to restore that to the other areas so those kinda areas of course will see issues

3rd point
    yup and if things go south laws wont be the same and we sat in safety for nothing ! and the laws that pop up will be so hard against us as its happening now ! so I do think the right is so weak they cant stand up push back they just keep conceding (which is the biggest issue) and giving the left what they want

Page 112 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast