Page 114 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    When they use their rifle scopes to survey the crowd is when it ain't right. Being prepared for who-knows-what may happen. Good idea. Putting your rifle down and using your binocs- a better idea.
    That's fair. Using the scope to observe kinda raised a red flag to me but honestly, not being military or LE, I wasn't going to jump all over something that for all I know might be just standard sniper SOP.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Well speaking of war in the streets.

The jury is swiftly back with 10 guilty verdicts for the guy that drove the car into the Charlottesville crowd killing one and injuring several.

1st Degree Murder + 9 other lesser crimes. Could get up to Life.

Feedback Score
    Remember him and Holder talking about a national force to counterweigh the military.... a "civilian national security force".
    The Politicians and unionized government employees are a are destroying this Republic faster that Russia and China's military leaders could only dream of .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Well speaking of war in the streets.

The jury is swiftly back with 10 guilty verdicts for the guy that drove the car into the Charlottesville crowd killing one and injuring several.

1st Degree Murder + 9 other lesser crimes. Could get up to Life.
    A white woman died who witnessed him driving into the crowd as she participated in the protest against their protest, his car never touched her, she expired due to being obese and having an obstruction in an artery due to her lifestyle. But as Mellencamp put it; "Ain't that America".
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    the unite the right setup by a obama supporter and known leftist !!!

decided to make a change switch sides and cause chaos that way !

he claims to have become disenfranchised with obama ! yeah but use the idea of switching under false pretense to then paint that side in bad light and he did a very good job of that

of course the left and snopes will disagree which if anything proves its valid

Feedback Score
    Not that I'm sticking up for the convicted idiot but with the mob around the vehicle where do we draw the line as far as the ability to extricate yourself from a potentially deadly situation? Let's say LA riots-type scenario. What can you "legally" do? We've all seen these "protests" where the various POS block off streets or even interstates. They start attacking your vehicle.....my instinct is to slam that pedal to the floor. You wanna be the next Reginald Denny?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    When they use their rifle scopes to survey the crowd is when it ain't right. Being prepared for who-knows-what may happen. Good idea. Putting your rifle down and using your binocs- a better idea.
    I don’t know...in my opinion it depends on the threat brief. From what I heard there was an armed or potentially armed group of protestors. Did you hear or read that also? If that’s true, think about the time it take to transition from threat identification with binos, to developing a shooting solution with his rifle. (Drop binos, secure weapon, and develop a good sight picture.). In the time it take those movements to occur, and it doesn’t matter how minimalistic his economy of motion is or how fast he executes on that shot. People are dead. I didn’t hear the entire story and maybe that’s been refuted since. But my take was that they had intel that indicated some protestors were armed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    A white woman died who witnessed him driving into the crowd as she participated in the protest against their protest, his car never touched her, she expired due to being obese and having an obstruction in an artery due to her lifestyle. But as Mellencamp put it; "Ain't that America".
    I've heard that,but never seen it actually stated anywhere. Got a source?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I don’t know...in my opinion it depends on the threat brief. From what I heard there was an armed or potentially armed group of protestors. Did you hear or read that also? If that’s true, think about the time it take to transition from threat identification with binos, to developing a shooting solution with his rifle. (Drop binos, secure weapon, and develop a good sight picture.). In the time it take those movements to occur, and it doesn’t matter how minimalistic his economy of motion is or how fast he executes on that shot. People are dead. I didn’t hear the entire story and maybe that’s been refuted since. But my take was that they had intel that indicated some protestors were armed.
    I was talking more in general, especially in circumstance where people are throwing stuff or there may be attacks on cops going on. Specifically, that sniper didn't seem to be actively searching for a target, or at least if he was it seems he was going to shoot it offhand...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've heard that,but never seen it actually stated anywhere. Got a source?
    Well I stand corrected.

Your post prompted me to do a little digging as the reports I read/heard when this all went down was that the young woman died as a result of a myocardial infarction. I found a source with the Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond stating in his report that she died as a result of blunt force trauma to the chest.

So yeah, 1st Degree Murder sounds about right.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The world is doing too much

Page 114 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast