Page 115 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    1st Degree Murder + 9 other lesser crimes. Could get up to Life.

Won’t matter. He’ll go to class, get a degree. Be a model inmate and get out in 8-15. Unless he gets lucky and gets connected with the Black Panthers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well I stand corrected.

Your post prompted me to do a little digging as the reports I read/heard when this all went down was that the young woman died as a result of a myocardial infarction. I found a source with the Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond stating in his report that she died as a result of blunt force trauma to the chest.

So yeah, 1st Degree Murder sounds about right.
    I was going to give it some credence, since we have heard nothing in the MSM about the actual trial.

On the ability to protect yourself in a car from a mob. One, don't be there. Two, make sure that you are at complete stop, people are beating on your car, and taking video and then play bumper cars. I think his attendance at the rally and seemingly unprovoked movement is what sealed the deal for him. Others have gotten off for mowing the street, specifically MO and MN come to mind.

I remember the first night of trouble in STL. They blocked 44 just east of Grand. That is no where near the riots up north. I lived there long enough that I am not stopping on the highway there. The best that they would have gotten out of me is a shift to neutral and a rev of the engine. Replay the tape from Cairo with the diplo van for net effect.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    On the subject of civil war.. this is good.

Edit: This clip missed the ending quote where Heather said that in the next 5 or 10 years we will be on the brink of civil war, iirc.

Last edited by jmp45; 12-08-18 at 21:28.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I was going to give it some credence, since we have heard nothing in the MSM about the actual trial.

On the ability to protect yourself in a car from a mob. One, don't be there. Two, make sure that you are at complete stop, people are beating on your car, and taking video and then play bumper cars. I think his attendance at the rally and seemingly unprovoked movement is what sealed the deal for him. Others have gotten off for mowing the street, specifically MO and MN come to mind.

I remember the first night of trouble in STL. They blocked 44 just east of Grand. That is no where near the riots up north. I lived there long enough that I am not stopping on the highway there. The best that they would have gotten out of me is a shift to neutral and a rev of the engine. Replay the tape from Cairo with the diplo van for net effect.
    IIRC the low hanging fruit in Charrlottesville drove into a crowd of counter-protesters from the back, they were not stopping him and trying to pull him out of his car as in some of those other incidents. In fact, they might have been legally in the street if they had a permit which I believe they did since it was a planned counter-protest to begin with. Again, IIRC he was mad that the protest he went there to attend had been shutdown so he was out for "payback" against the rival protesters which is where I believe the murder and hate crime charges stem from.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-09-18 at 05:07.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    On the subject of civil war.. this is good.

Edit: This clip missed the ending quote where Heather said that in the next 5 or 10 years we will be on the brink of civil war, iirc.

Outstanding, thanks for sharing! Been saying this for years, the seeds of our Republic's destruction were planted in academia.

I didn't realize Levin was on FOX now.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-09-18 at 05:22.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Outstanding, thanks for sharing! Been saying this for years, the seeds of our Republic's destruction were planted in academia.

I didn't realize Levin was on FOX now.
    Levin is on Sunday nights. Fox has moved more left of the last couple of years. Levin and Tucker are the only shows we view. I'll look for the clip at the finish of the interview. Heather was quite sobering as to what is coming, Levin didn't contest the view. We are in deep doo doo kids.

Found it, the full interview, it's all good. Civil war view @ 40:00.

Last edited by jmp45; 12-09-18 at 09:42.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Levin is on Sunday nights. Fox has moved more left of the last couple of years. Levin and Tucker are the only shows we view. I'll look for the clip at the finish of the interview. Heather was quite sobering as to what is coming, Levin didn't contest the view. We are in deep doo doo kids.

Found it, the full interview, it's all good. Civil war view @ 40:00.

Appreciate the 411 and the new linkage. Yeah I don't watch any MSM or even local affiliates, had no idea FOX had Levin on.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Appreciate the 411 and the new linkage. Yeah I don't watch any MSM or even local affiliates, had no idea FOX had Levin on.
    No problem Moose, I've been paying attention to Heather for a while now. This is rather long but so many good points where we are at in academia. More of an elaboration from the Levin interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-_weLRLK4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Civil War in less than 2 years, my rifles do not discriminate.
    I say that because the Left has no one to beat Trump and they know it,
    they will attack him earnestly after they are sworn in .
    Resulting in an escalation of resentment and frustration, they can't have
    him reelected.
    So the black hand media will beat the war drum, 24/7 and some low
    hanging fruit will gun down people at Shot Show, or the National Matches
    or some related event and it will be on.
    Last edited by lowprone; 12-10-18 at 19:45.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks like we have another Roberts ..

https://therightscoop.com/clarence-t...-full-dissent/

Page 115 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast